Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

Hi Ladies,

so sorry, don't want to jump into your thread at the end...but just wanted to let you know I am new to these boards but have been lurking around this thread for a while as it has matched my cycle exactly.

Unfortunately I think AF is here for me too....either today or tomorrow.

But just wanted to let you know that even though I haven't been contributing to the thread, it has helped me so much to read your posts and know that there are people going through the exact same thing as me (although on the other side of the world).

Congrats to the BFP's and fingers crossed for everyone else that next month will be the one! Hopefully will see you there....

Thanks again x

Welcome luckyd! :hugs: We don't mind you lurking!

Jaimie, I checked my CM about 25 mins ago and it was dark pink/red so I am sure tomorrow morning I will be hit hard with AF and all it has to offer, including vicious cramps! Nothing I can work out of me at the gym! I had a great time at Zumba, whoops my butt! Dos anyone know how to NOT get cramps when exercising or dancing? I stretch, eat healthy and drink plenty of water. What else shall I do to prevent stomach cramps for exercise? Well my husband would like to have me to snuggle with so he can fall alseep, oh my love! <3 I love him so!

Good Night Ladies!
See you in the morning!

:happydance: Celtic - just got back from the store with my EPO :happydance:

TryFor - how did the rest of your day go?

Should we start an April Fool's Ovulicious thread? I need my next thread fix...:thumbup: and I want to cheer all you lovely ladies onto your next fertility window and beyond !

Would love to be part of an April Fool's thread with you lovely ladies if you'll have me...

AF arrived today, I knew it was gonna happen but still feel a bit teary and down about it.

Ah well, onwards and upwards!

Hope you are all doing well :dust: to all!

LuckyD Im new(ish) too and welcome:flower: what part of newzealand are you from. hope your feeling a wee bit better now :flower:

tryforbaby2 well my spotting came on full AF yesterday evening so changed my chart back and she is bad today. cramps yuck! but other wise Im feeling very good.

Jaimie2Eyes yay :happydance: Im going to keep taking them and stop at the right time this time. Think I want to lose some weight now as well so more exercise is on the cards. great idea for a new thread!:thumbup::flower:

LuckyD Im new(ish) too and welcome:flower: what part of newzealand are you from. hope your feeling a wee bit better now :flower:
QUOTE]

Thanks CelticNiamh! I am fine, having a glass of wine (the advantages of AF arriving..). I know that it is early days for us, so shouldn't stress about it..but can't help being a little bit sooky for a few hours!

I am from Wellington, but have just moved about an hour north of the city - lifestyle change!

I also have lots of Irish heritage in me - my family came from Tipperary. Have never been to Ireland but would LOVE to go sometime.

Hope you are doing ok too? Thanks for your warm welcome :flower:

QUOTE]

Thanks CelticNiamh! I am fine, having a glass of wine (the advantages of AF arriving..). I know that it is early days for us, so shouldn't stress about it..but can't help being a little bit sooky for a few hours!

I am from Wellington, but have just moved about an hour north of the city - lifestyle change!

I also have lots of Irish heritage in me - my family came from Tipperary. Have never been to Ireland but would LOVE to go sometime.

Your very welcome :flower:Yea I know that feeling and I did the same had a nice bottle of Bulmers light and I enjoyed it:happydance:. I lived in Australia for about a year and we went over to Christchurch and I loved it, it was September and it reminded me of home so much and I thought people were so friendly more accommodating because you had children. I didn't want to go back to Australia LOL .you would love Ireland. my brother lived in Wellington for a while when he lived in NZ he was there for 2 years.

QUOTE]

Your very welcome :flower:Yea I know that feeling and I did the same had a nice bottle of Bulmers light and I enjoyed it:happydance:. I lived in Australia for about a year and we went over to Christchurch and I loved it, it was September and it reminded me of home so much and I thought people were so friendly more accommodating because you had children. I didn't want to go back to Australia LOL .you would love Ireland. my brother lived in Wellington for a while when he lived in NZ he was there for 2 years.

Hey, that's cool! Christchurch is a pretty city. Ha ha, my partner is Australian, I'm going to tell him what you said about NZers being friendlier...nah, I won't, but we are always having little competitions about whose country is better! They are very alike in some ways, but also VERY different in others. We have been living in Adelaide for the last three years before moving back to NZ a few months ago. Where in Australia did you live?

Two glasses of wine and we have been watching the BBC's version of 'Pride and Predjudice' - very lovely Friday evening and all in all am feeling pretty positive! :wine:

Hmmm, maybe a Spring testing thread since april fools and easter are very soon. Hmmm? I am trying to get some idea's and then we need to make this new thread extra lucky for us!!! Mothers Day thread for May would fall around us then, but lets hope we are in first tri for that one! What about Spring Tulips, April Showers Bring May Flowers?....LMAO I know, Goof ball that I am!!!

Dun dun dun......AF is here. A little bit heavier than yesterday no cramps yet, so weird! Cycle 8 ding ding!!! I plan on buying a new washing machince today, doing some laundry, taking kiddo's out to play with the bubble machine, chalk and to go for a walk. Tonight's pizza and beer night, so you know what I'l be doing! Of course after the gym!!! Good Morning/Afternoon Ladies!

Hey! Yes new thread needed! Sorry to those af got!

I'm prob going to o this weekend so I'll be an easter tester!

New thread new thread!

I am only on CD1 so got a lot of waiting to do.....but would love to do it with you :flower:

Good night ladies! This is the problem with being on the other side of the world...everyone else is awake and posting when you are asleep!

Hello Ladies!

Welcome LuckyD!

I'm getting excited for your ovulicious weekend Nixilix!

I'm right there with you on the exercise Celtic and TryFor - I'm hoping that more exercise will be a good way to get my mind of this ttc obsession I've developed!

Alrighty - here is our April thread: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/296231-april-showers-please-bring-us-bfps.html

Spring is ALL about fertility, right? So let's hope it rubs off on us and we get our BFPs! I'm so grateful I have you lovelies to share this journey with - on to the next thread!

LuckyD I noticed that a lot in Australia my hubby used to be best friend (long story) is married to an Aussie she was awful for the competition stuff LOL we lived on the sunshine coast Brisbane beautiful spot ( I had my daughter in Australia). we are hoping to go back before our visa is up for a few months. my brother is now living in Perth and I want to see more of Newzealand. slightly change of topic do you chart LOL

Nixilix have a great weekend (Love this so sorry for over use) :sex::sex: :dust::flower:

tryforbaby2 love the PMA :flower: did you change your profile picture

Jaimie2Eyes excellent see you in the new thread still not sure of what Im doing but Im with ye all the way LOL . booked a free trial in a gym one good out come of the recession is you can pay as you go no more expensive gym membership that gets wasted yay.

ok Im heading over to the new thread :thumbup:

LuckyD I noticed that a lot in Australia my hubby used to be best friend (long story) is married to an Aussie she was awful for the competition stuff LOL we lived on the sunshine coast Brisbane beautiful spot ( I had my daughter in Australia). we are hoping to go back before our visa is up for a few months. my brother is now living in Perth and I want to see more of Newzealand. slightly change of topic do you chart LOL

Yeah, NZers and Aussies are terrible for competing with each other...I actually hate it, but me and my DP like to tease each other a little.

Sunshine coast is lovely - that is definitely one thing I miss about Australia - the weather!

Let me know if you make it over to NZ - happy to answer any questions or provide you with any travel tips!

No, I don't chart - well, not yet anyway. I thought about it, but I tend to get a little obsessive about things sometimes (as you can probably tell if you look at how often I have been on BnB since joining! :dohh:) and I think that charting would probably make it worse at this point in time. I may in the future though - see what happens this cycle!

Jaimie2Eyes - thanks for starting the new thread! I'm heading over there now! :thumbup:

Yeah, NZers and Aussies are terrible for competing with each other...I actually hate it, but me and my DP like to tease each other a little.

Sunshine coast is lovely - that is definitely one thing I miss about Australia - the weather!

Let me know if you make it over to NZ - happy to answer any questions or provide you with any travel tips!

No, I don't chart - well, not yet anyway. I thought about it, but I tend to get a little obsessive about things sometimes (as you can probably tell if you look at how often I have been on BnB since joining! :dohh:) and I think that charting would probably make it worse at this point in time. I may in the future though - see what happens this cycle!

Jaimie2Eyes - thanks for starting the new thread! I'm heading over there now! :thumbup:

yea most of it was harmless banter all right, I found the extreme heat of summer well more so the humidity a killer. but I just loved living near the sea.

on charting yea it can be obsessive I used to just keep track of AF and CM but never temped before this is my second time LOL

oooooh new thread yey!!!!

jaimie i cant believe the stupid witch got you, and ness, and all the others she got im sorry. tryfor has she got you too?!

it's funny, i really think im gonna be in this for the long haul. hmmm. Going to try not to make it the focal point of my life any more, im going to work on a career change instead.

Hope you're all doing ok.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"