Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

hoping my ICs are invalid. lol. Did a Fact Plus HPT with 2ndMorningUrine and there is either an evap line, or a faint positive.I't blue, but i really mean Faint. Nothing to get excited over right now. Now really kicking myself for not temping today. :(
Will see how the days goes, and if no AF may buy another test on the way home from visiting with DH..

OOOH good luck and get a red dye one, Ive heard the blue dye ones can be crap temp now and see how it is now, I check mine during the day and its generally nearly the same as it was when I check at 5.30 when I wake up! either way loads of :bfp::dust: to you :flower:

Hope you DH is feeling much better soon :flower:

Hey Celtic - do you know how long your lp usually is? I only charted for one cycle before this one and my lp was 13 days. I'm 15 days now which makes me officially late, and they say that the lp stays constant, but I only have that one month of charting to rely on. This is my one piece of hope as I got another :bfn: this morning :dohh: this time on a red dye test. My temps continued to drop this morning too, but not below my cloverline yet.

You know how they say a little knowledge can be dangerous? Well unfortunately I saw another gal on these threads that got a :bfn: and a :bfp: five days later.

Ugh - I am in AF Late but BFN purgatory!!! I suppose there isn't really much sense in remaining hopeful as my temps are dropping and I've gotten two BFNs...

Anyhoo, I shouldn't be a buzz kill because it is ST. PADDY'S DAY! I truly wish all of you lovely ladies a very lucky and fun day :flower:

Chantel - I'm so sorry to hear about your poor DH! I hope he is feeling better soon. I also hope that you get darker lines soon :happydance: I would definitely try a red dye next time you test.

Butterfly - CONGRATS! I believe you are our third :bfp:

Tryfor - I hope your sinuses feel better after you workout. That always helped me with all my sinus troubles when I lived back east. I'm glad you have the energy to go to the gym regardless.

Nessicle - glad you are still hanging in there!

Hey Celtic - do you know how long your lp usually is? I only charted for one cycle before this one and my lp was 13 days. I'm 15 days now which makes me officially late, and they say that the lp stays constant, but I only have that one month of charting to rely on. This is my one piece of hope as I got another :bfn: this morning :dohh: this time on a red dye test. My temps continued to drop this morning too, but not below my cloverline yet.

You know how they say a little knowledge can be dangerous? Well unfortunately I saw another gal on these threads that got a :bfn: and a :bfp: five days later.

Ugh - I am in AF Late but BFN purgatory!!! I suppose there isn't really much sense in remaining hopeful as my temps are dropping and I've gotten two BFNs...

Anyhoo, I shouldn't be a buzz kill because it is ST. PADDY'S DAY! I truly wish all of you lovely ladies a very lucky and fun day :flower:

Chantel - I'm so sorry to hear about your poor DH! I hope he is feeling better soon. I also hope that you get darker lines soon :happydance: I would definitely try a red dye next time you test.

Butterfly - CONGRATS! I believe you are our third :bfp:

Tryfor - I hope your sinuses feel better after you workout. That always helped me with all my sinus troubles when I lived back east. I'm glad you have the energy to go to the gym regardless.

Nessicle - glad you are still hanging in there!

Im not sure how long it is, this is my first month temping I have been taken B complex vit and evening primrose this cycle. I normally have a 28 to 29 day cycle so Im due AF tomorrow CD16. I resisted the urge to test today I just cant look at a BFN yet! so Im holding out till may be tomorrow or friday if AF does'nt show.

I have seen a lot of people late this month with BFN this month its weird. I hope you are one of those BFN that turn in to a BFP later on :flower:

Thanks Celtic! I hope you can hold out on testing because it totally sucks to be just a couple days late and get a BFN ~ I think you'll find temping very helpful. Your chart definitely looks triphasic, has FF given you that status?

Thanks Celtic! I hope you can hold out on testing because it totally sucks to be just a couple days late and get a BFN ~ I think you'll find temping very helpful. Your chart definitely looks triphasic, has FF given you that status?

Not yet any way, it does say possibly triphasic from CD21. I was still on the trail so got all the exrtas but it was up today LOL its horrible waiting and waiting to see I keep thinking my temps will take a dive tomorrow and AF will be here tomrrow evening!

Ugh - I totally hear you Celtic! It is a bummer when the VIP trial runs out. I've got my fingers crossed for us - wish I had the sense to wait to test like you've managed to. Even if your temps do fall some, you would still have a great chart. I've seen plenty of BFP triphasic charts that start to get saw toothed as time goes on.

Thanks for the well wishes Shareema!

Ugh - I totally hear you Celtic! It is a bummer when the VIP trial runs out. I've got my fingers crossed for us - wish I had the sense to wait to test like you've managed to. Even if your temps do fall some, you would still have a great chart. I've seen plenty of BFP triphasic charts that start to get saw toothed as time goes on.

Thanks for the well wishes Shareema!

Im not that strong , I got some of those early cheap test off ebay (tiny they are) used 3 yeserday all BFN so I felt awful cause they measure 10 so on less I was just under :shrug: so I though not going to waste any more and I might test tomorrow I resisted the urge today!

you know just thinking that is just cruel gettingt BFN when you are late :growlmad::hugs:Im hoping it still early for us both.

:hugs: Aw Celtic! We are so totally in the same boat! :hugs: Your temps are better than mine though...hope that gives yo

So have you got any juicy symptoms we can chew on while waiting for our BFNs to turn positive?

My uterus feels enlarged - not like my usual bloating. And I've had some mild cramping that just feels - different. I've had more cm than usual throughout my lp and my mood has been really good despite the stupid BFNs.

I had a donut this morning as a consolation prize for not getting a BFP but being late. I really hope I'm preggo because if I'm not I'm gonna have to work extra hard at countering the awful eating I've been doing in the 2ww!

woops - meant to say that I hope your nice high temps are giving you hope Celtic!

:hugs: Aw Celtic! We are so totally in the same boat! :hugs: Your temps are better than mine though...hope that gives yo

So have you got any juicy symptoms we can chew on while waiting for our BFNs to turn positive?

My uterus feels enlarged - not like my usual bloating. And I've had some mild cramping that just feels - different. I've had more cm than usual throughout my lp and my mood has been really good despite the stupid BFNs.

I had a donut this morning as a consolation prize for not getting a BFP but being late. I really hope I'm preggo because if I'm not I'm gonna have to work extra hard at countering the awful eating I've been doing in the 2ww!

A little bit of hope Ive been scanning the pregnancy chats on FF comparing them LOL.

Symptoms oh yes just so we can drive our self's nuts :happydance:, Cramps and back pain on and off, been feeling a wee bit sick on and off as well still have the odd ligament pain in my side on and off, I'm the same with CM as well!

I was just thinking the same about my diet over the last few days! oh and if AF arrives I'm so having a few drinks on the weekend:flower:

I was just thinking my (.y.) are not fuller or any thing but I do have loads of veins and the with little bumps around the nipple. although I am in the process of weaning my DD, she is a year so dont think thats relevent! I mean my boobs are already producing milk so no changes needed.

Good point Celtic - your ta ta's are all set for another pregnancy : ) I'm beyond nuts at this point with all the testing and late-ness so I'm just going full tilt till AF stops me! That's right - I'm taunting her!

I've had some lower back soreness on and off too - but it is really low and doesn't seem "productive", it doesn't feel like muscle contractions that will produce a flow...

So in your previous pregnancies did you have the instinct that you were pregnant? Are you getting that now?

Good point Celtic - your ta ta's are all set for another pregnancy : ) I'm beyond nuts at this point with all the testing and late-ness so I'm just going full tilt till AF stops me! That's right - I'm taunting her!

I've had some lower back soreness on and off too - but it is really low and doesn't seem "productive", it doesn't feel like muscle contractions that will produce a flow...

So in your previous pregnancies did you have the instinct that you were pregnant? Are you getting that now?

I like your thinking :happydance: if you cant beat her join her till she or if she makes an apperance!!!! Take that ya :witch:

Yes and no, I have had symptoms stronger than this in January and I was so sure I was, was even late and AF got me although it was very painful at first and very ''TMI alert clotty'' I never pass that many , I have a feeling it was a chemical but can't be 100% as no BFP to prove it.
Its deffo harder for some reason to concieve while BF even though Im feeding DD less than DS when I got preganant with her and it was a longer cut off 5 days I think cant be sure as I stopped temping that month! It was taking so long torture!

I'm out :witch: got me early, i'm shocked temp still up hasn't dipped at all. Hope the rest of you get :bfp: x

I think I know why my temps are so high!!! I started taking B complex vitamins at the start of this cycle and just been researching and some people have had that happen in the first month. so I expect a huge drop tomorrow and AF to arrive tomorrow or the next day. might still test just in case in the morning but really don't expect any thing to show on it. strangely enough I'm OK with it this evening, that might change in the morning though! :shrug:

I didn't know that B complex vitamins can rasie your temps - maybe that's why mine are higher than they used to be (I used to be able to test at 34.6C) I have a fever today though - picked up a stomach bug my daughter has so FF has taken out today's temp. Hopefully I will feel better by ovulation time since there is no ways I would want to BD now.

Jennifer sorry :witch: got you.

Good luck to any of you waiting still.

Well st patrick day came and went and we have a few girlies still waiting for answers!!
Sorry to those the witch got, come join my club :) on a plus side she has been and gone and now it's ov time this weekend! Hoping to get a fertalised Easter egg! Xx

Hello Ladies,

Well I caved in, couldnt wait until Wednesday and tested early on Monday and got my bfp!!!

Good luck to all the other girls

x

Well, I tested with an EPT last night, and negative.. I know it is a blue dye, but I did that on purpose. I figured if I got a screwy test with blue dye once, maybe again , and then had a FRER digital as back up. Well, then I read the FRER Digital requires like 50miu of hcg compared to 25 if it's a regular ol' test..

Today is when AF is due.. I had nausea this AM but didn't actually get sick. Slept w/ a pantyliner in case she came in the middle of the night, and woke up feeling like it was here, but so far not. Probably will come during the afternoon hours..

I have 2 ICs and 1 EPT left, and I am not touching them til tomorrow AM, if I even need to..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->