Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

Congrats pleasehappen and to the all the other ladies who got their bfp this cycle!

Jaimie, I am soooo hoping this is your month!!! :hugs: Symptoms? You? Fantastic!!! Sounding great! I love your incredible mood!!! Yay! You are one of those women who I would be truly truly happy about!!! 10 cycles is a pain in the arse!!!! Not saying I wouldn't be happy for others, but after at least 6 months I think bfp's should just be handed out before we all go mad! :wacko:

Celtic, symptoms are sounding good. My sister is BF and was told that BF acts as a birth control somewhat? Is that true? Fingers crossed!!!

Nixlix, ooooh ovulation!!! Don't worry about us too much, get that BD in!!!!

Tanikit, how are you feeling? Are you getting pumped for this cycle!!!

How are the rest of you ladies? Great I hope!!!

I am CD30 12DPO and sinus infection is almost gone (for now). It's just the beginning with Spring starting. The first few days of the infection normally whoops my arse! :haha: When I checked my CM and CP this morning there was a small 1/8" of a light brown "hard" string like CM? So weird, and TMI, I know, I thought we moved passed TMI! :haha: But I never notcied anything like that before. Does that mean AF is coming early? Ignore my ticker, I am due Saturday the 20th, of a 32 day cycle. So anywho, I am going to take dd and the baby girl I watch for a nice walk today, like I always do when it's beautiful outside. And I'll tell you what, nice weather and sunny skies makes for a great mood!!!! I am hoping I can get to Zumba tonight, also. Looking forward to my Wii Fit this morning to tell me to get off! :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies, and enjoy your day!!!

Congrats pleasehappen and to the all the other ladies who got their bfp this cycle!

Jaimie, I am soooo hoping this is your month!!! :hugs: Symptoms? You? Fantastic!!! Sounding great! I love your incredible mood!!! Yay! You are one of those women who I would be truly truly happy about!!! 10 cycles is a pain in the arse!!!! Not saying I wouldn't be happy for others, but after at least 6 months I think bfp's should just be handed out before we all go mad! :wacko:

Celtic, symptoms are sounding good. My sister is BF and was told that BF acts as a birth control somewhat? Is that true? Fingers crossed!!!

Nixlix, ooooh ovulation!!! Don't worry about us too much, get that BD in!!!!

Tanikit, how are you feeling? Are you getting pumped for this cycle!!!

How are the rest of you ladies? Great I hope!!!

I am CD30 12DPO and sinus infection is almost gone (for now). It's just the beginning with Spring starting. The first few days of the infection normally whoops my arse! :haha: When I checked my CM and CP this morning there was a small 1/8" of a light brown "hard" string like CM? So weird, and TMI, I know, I thought we moved passed TMI! :haha: But I never notcied anything like that before. Does that mean AF is coming early? Ignore my ticker, I am due Saturday the 20th, of a 32 day cycle. So anywho, I am going to take dd and the baby girl I watch for a nice walk today, like I always do when it's beautiful outside. And I'll tell you what, nice weather and sunny skies makes for a great mood!!!! I am hoping I can get to Zumba tonight, also. Looking forward to my Wii Fit this morning to tell me to get off! :rofl:

Good Morning Ladies, and enjoy your day!!!

tryforbaby2 yes it is true can make it much harder to concieve when you are BF and it seems that way for me, I should know that from past experience

any way the :witch: is on her way spotting has started at least the wait is over I know now so thats good. kind of glad I done the test now as I was expecting her!

Good luck to every one else waiting hope you get BFP :flower:

Congrats to those who got BFP :hugs::happydance:

tryforbaby2 ''I am CD30 12DPO and sinus infection is almost gone (for now). It's just the beginning with Spring starting. The first few days of the infection normally whoops my arse! When I checked my CM and CP this morning there was a small 1/8" of a light brown "hard" string like CM? So weird, and TMI, I know, I thought we moved passed TMI! But I never notcied anything like that before. Does that mean AF is coming early?''

I hate to say it, but it could be cause thats what I just had so guessing it AF OR and this is my prefrence for you! may be spotting from implantation as your 12DPO and Im due AF today so FX :happydance: time will tell! :hugs::flower:

I think it's AF starting 2 days early! I just went to the bathroom and again I checked my CM and CP to see if there was anything and first there was alot of yellow tinged CM and then some clear CM with a dab here and there of a light brown or pink spot in it. I don't think implantation can occur this late anyways... :shrug: When I got pregnant with my dd the ONLY symptom I had was implantation bleeding!!! Thats ok, I knew AF was coming, however I did not think it would be or start this early? I am due saturday, but I'd rather get it now so I can O earlier than expected!!! :haha: My boobies are a tad achey as well. Boo who?! LOL

Well looks like I'll be eating a big fat juicy burger stuffed with portobella mushrooms and white american cheese, some homemade fries with old bay seasoning, spinch salad and a few cold beers tonight!!!

Good Luck to the rest still waiting for their bfp!

I'm waiting for the flow to start full on to start my cycle 8, but for now I'll still lingering here. Who knows I just may spot for 2 days before AF.....have a great day ladies!

I know, I know...I seem a little too happy about thinking I am starting AF. What gives?

Congrats PleaseHappen! That is a good user name - that is exactly how I feel!

Celtic - I'm so sorry your temps dropped and AF came. Interesting that your supplements may have been raising your temps - what a tease! I'm glad you know that now. I think it is fine that you starting temping with your supplements, the overall pattern of ovulation is still there and that is the important part. Just seems a shame that the supplements got your hopes up :hug: How long have you been trying for? Do you have any other little ones?

Thanks TryFor - I feel the same way about you, I'd love to see you have another little one and your daughter have a little brother or sister. Glad we are all in this together, hoping for positive outcomes for each other! I used to get at least one if not several sinus infections every spring and winter when I lived back east. Terrible allergies too - have you ever used a neti pot? Ponaris is great too - an herbal drop that keeps your sinus membranes healthy. That stringy cm is interesting!

Well my temps took another drop this morning and aren't that much above the cloverline anymore :nope:

So I believe we've had 4 :bfp: and many of us are moving onto our Easter Eggs :happydance: looking forward to seeing what happens to those of us still in the 2ww :shrug:

:) Easter eggs - will be ovulating well before Easter though so hopefully the late March egg will show itself to be a fertilised one shortly after Easter.

I have been very down today - mostly cause I am sick. I was feeling today like I want to skip this cycle cause there is no way I am BDing like this, but luckily there are still 7 days to ovualtion so hopefully by then I feel much better (and hopefully my temps will come right so I can actually see the ovulation - they were higher this morning than even at the peak after ovulation)

Hugs to all those :witch: got the last few days. Hoping this will be our cycle.

I hope you feel better before ov too Tanikit! Really hope your temps help you see it coming...

Af just arrived - well hello dear aunt, how i've missed you! Such a welcome guest...

I hope you feel better before ov too Tanikit! Really hope your temps help you see it coming...

Af just arrived - well hello dear aunt, how i've missed you! Such a welcome guest...

On wards and up wards eh! roll on about 8 days back to :sex::dust: mode :happydance: oh dear :blush:

we are a bit of a cheery bunch for being gotten at by AF!

well I dont know what my body is doing now! but earlier I thought AF was here as when I was checking my cervix I had a very faintly stained pink stained mucus so thought yep she is starting, but not a bit more yet ! I put spotting in my chart and it went all funny so I put in light to get CD1 think I might be wrong as of now AF is no were in sight YET! I still think she is on her way! :wacko:

so i checked out MMC and it now shows to expect AF TOMORROW, not today!?! But that would give me like a 30 day cycle, and from cycles in the past I've always been 28, except for the one month when I got off of BC and it was 31 days.
I think I am going to just try to forget about it, and wait til Saturday. If I cave and test I will let you all know, but if not I am going to lay low til I O again..

Jaimie sorry the witch got you :hugs:, Let me also welcome Dear Aunt Flo.....

How odd am I, I am sitting here knowing that this light pink spotting when checking CM is AF on her way, and I am still happy? :shrug:

And the best part of my day isn't even the fact that AF is showing early! :nope: My washer broke this morning with laundry and a full basket of soapy water in it! I think the belt went, it was squeaking and now has a burny smell to it. So that has to be fixed or buy a new one. Also, I have been on the phone for most of my day trying to straighten out my dental insurance for us! Grrr! LOL I am irritated and tired and my day isn't even half over yet! And I got some surprise bills today as a result of my crappy dental policy! What gives?.....:shrug:

But I am trying very hard to maintain a smile! :winkwink:

Jaimie sorry the witch got you :hugs:, Let me also welcome Dear Aunt Flo.....

How odd am I, I am sitting here knowing that this light pink spotting when checking CM is AF on her way, and I am still happy? :shrug:

And the best part of my day isn't even the fact that AF is showing early! :nope: My washer broke this morning with laundry and a full basket of soapy water in it! I think the belt went, it was squeaking and now has a burny smell to it. So that has to be fixed or buy a new one. Also, I have been on the phone for most of my day trying to straighten out my dental insurance for us! Grrr! LOL I am irritated and tired and my day isn't even half over yet! And I got some surprise bills today as a result of my crappy dental policy! What gives?.....:shrug:

But I am trying very hard to maintain a smile! :winkwink:

:hugs::flower: Wow hope the rest of the day goes a lot better for you! :flower:

Thanks TryFor - I really hope your bills get worked out. I hate unexpected medical bills! And unexpected appliance break downs - that totally sucks!!! You've got an early AF on top of all this?! Good luck keeping an even keel hon!

Jaimie, so sad the witch showed up (boooooo!). Would have been nice to have a buddy. It seems as though pregnancy is a triathlon, first you have to get pregnant, stay pregnant and hope there aren't complications, and then you have to finish off with birth. Endurance seems like the operative descriptor to define the whole crazy process. Are you going to try anything different like Preseed or Mucinex this time around?

Too true TTCinLA - just the ttc part has been quite the lesson in patience and endurance for me!
Also a lesson in attachment and not getting too stuck on a particular outcome, just trying out best and hoping we get lucky.
I have already added charting and preseed to my bag of tricks. It is citrus season here in the southwest so I'm going to try and have a grapefruit every morning to help my cm too : )

Jaimie I was just thinking the same about my CM I seem to have a lot less of it these day I remember normally having 5 days of water to EW and I always know the peak because I would get a huge glob of it (sorry TMI)

So I was just researching what can I do to increase it, not sure what I'm doing yet but I'm covering all angles. plus I'm a book worm and need to know all I can about something. so here is some information I found if any one is interested.
https://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/producing-more-fertile-cervical-mucus/
When attempting to become pregnant you suddenly have an awareness of your cervical mucus. If you dont seem to have much cervical mucus or you just dont believe that yours is of the fertile variety there are some things that you can do. The ideal cervical mucus for fertilization is thin, clear, slippery, and of an egg white consistency. If the mucus is too thick or too dry it does not work well to protect the sperm as it makes its way through the vagina and cervix into the uterus and then into the fallopian tubes.

There are some very basic things that you can do to create more fertile cervical mucus. The first is to drink more water and decrease or do away with the caffeine in your diet. If you take antihistamines you will want to stop taking them or reduce the amount that you take because these not only dry up the sinuses, they also dry up your cervical mucus! Increasing your fluid intake and doing away with caffeine and antihistamines will likely make your cervical mucus be much more fertile so that you have a better chance of becoming pregnant.

If increased fluids, a reduction in caffeine, and limiting or doing away with your antihistamines doesnt seem to provide an improvement in the fertile quality of your cervical mucus you may want to try Evening Primrose Oil. Evening Primrose Oil has been used for generations to help increase cervical mucus and many women swear that it is the only reason that they were able to get pregnant. The oil has essential fatty acids among other properties that aide the body in producing more high quality cervical mucus. You can take 1500mg to 3000mg daily, but this should only be taken from menstruation until ovulation as it is known to cause uterine contractions which could prevent a fertilized egg from implanting properly.(I took this all though my cycle:dohh: guess this explains the pain I was having )

Along with Evening Primrose Oil you may want to take flax seed oil. This works in much the same way as Evening Primrose as it delivers essential fatty acids. In fact, you can pick up with Flax seed where you leave off with Evening Primrose Oil during your cycle. The two often make a good combination and will help produce all of the cervical mucus you need to aide in conception.

Many women swear that grapefruit juice helps to increase the quality of cervical mucus, though there is not a whole lot of data to back these claims up. However, there are literally thousands of women that swear by grapefruit juice, so its worth a try if you are willing. If nothing else, grapefruit juice will get more fluids in you, which will help product more fertile mucus!

If you find that natural remedies do not work all that well you might want to talk to your doctor about your concerns. Your doctor may be able to prescribe estrogen cream or tablets in addition to Clomid. These two medications will work together to help you produce cervical mucus that will aide in bringing the sperm from the vagina into the fallopian tubes to be fertilized.

As you can see, there are a lot of options to help increase the quality and the amount of fertile cervical mucus that you currently have. Sometimes your body just needs a little bit of help so give one or more of these remedies a try and see if you experience an improvement. Cervical mucus is an important part of conception, so do what you can to improve it.

That is really good Celtic, thanks for sharing! I'm thinking about trying EPO this cycle too. Sorry you didn't realize that they recommend not taking it after ov - so many details to keep track of!

That is really good Celtic, thanks for sharing! I'm thinking about trying EPO this cycle too. Sorry you didn't realize that they recommend not taking it after ov - so many details to keep track of!

your welcome, looks like I may have ruined my own chances this month! last month I would have been in floods, guess I can thank the supplements for keeping me on an even keel this month, I noticed I was getting PMS when AF finished so wanted to balance my hormones out a bit!

I never make that mistake twice any way !

Well AF hasn't hit me full on yet just some light pink CM when I check CP but hey whatever, right?! :shrug: I am on my way to try zumba for the 2nd time and boy let me tell you that you sweat your butt off in this class. At 30mins to 45mins I start getting belly cramps and my knee hurts!!! See you ladies later!

Jaimie sorry AF got you, if I didn't say it already!

Celtic, how is your spotting?

Thanks TryFor - I've heard that about Zumba! Hope you enjoy it and that it shakes the sinus infection and AF out of ya!

:happydance: Celtic - just got back from the store with my EPO :happydance:

TryFor - how did the rest of your day go?

Should we start an April Fool's Ovulicious thread? I need my next thread fix...:thumbup: and I want to cheer all you lovely ladies onto your next fertility window and beyond !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->