Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

big heavy boobs for me.im thinking its AF but im not out till she gets here,managed to :sex: on CD 10 twice got alot of EWCM that day but didnt manage to go again until CD14 so fingers crossed!! AF is due 16th x:dohh:

I've got big heavy boobs as well missy....
DP and I managed to time it that we DTD the day before, the day of and the day after ovulation...

I don't normally get really dense, fat feelings boobs before AF. Usually, I get tingly, sensitive nipples and that is ALL, but my boobs are feeling fuller and fatter and less squishy. I hope its a good sign.
My AF is due the day after yours.

Fingers crossed for both of us!

Moondance, your symptoms do sound quite lovely I must say! :cloud9: By the way what does 'DP' stand for? I am a dunce with abbreviations! :dohh: Oh yeah, wait is PMA???? Thats another one I don't get??

Thanks jaimie, but I just don't 'feel it' this month, ya know and for some goofy ass reason I don't care either :shrug: I am in a good mood lately and even getting a bfn won't bother me. Getting AF will, but it'll pass. I asked my DH to try and squeeze my BD needs into his busy work schedule next month and he said "we'll see!" lmao! He is truly super busy with running a business with 24/7 emergency service too! Its almost like scheduled sex!!! Crazy huh, plus we have to wait until Big Ears and Eyes (dd) falls deep asleep since she's nosy and wants to know whats going on!!!! :haha:

Just like DH is Dear Husband, DP is Dear Partner.
PMA = Positive mental attitude

After yesterdays really good mood, today has swung the other way, am emotional and teary over nothing... It's like today, any possible bad though that can enter my head is entering it and making me want to cry.

Oh My God. I just woke up from a nap. Was having the weirdest dream.
In my dream, I was pregnant, riding my horse Reggie... He was bareback and I had him on a loose rein, wearing just a halter, and he was meandering around my partners yard with me on his back.

Weird... I was like, hugely pregnant.
Reggie isn't even ridable right now!!!! He needs lots of work before I could ever ride him! Jeez!

Jaimie2Eyes thanks temps went up again this morning so its saying possible implantation on CD21 whoo hoo. I ordered some early pregnancy tests off ebay so cheap less than a fiver including postage! I hope I have them by Tuesday at the latest! oh and I did the same on CD8 and peed on a stick :dohh: got a BFN as I expected wasn't even one of those early ones ooops.
but hey nothing on the test LOL dam HPT gods, I know! they didn't want you to see a BFN so they are making you wait for BFP:happydance:. oh another horse person here as well and I miss it so much as well. some day I will get back in to it! I still have my pony at home in my parents.

Moondance :hugs: :flower: that's the peeing on the stick that's prob effecting you today! when you see a BFN when all you want is BFP its crushing even when its to early! roll on next week and all the bfp :flower:

big heavy boobs for me.im thinking its AF but im not out till she gets here,managed to :sex: on CD 10 twice got alot of EWCM that day but didnt manage to go again until CD14 so fingers crossed!! AF is due 16th x:dohh:

Hello Missey notice your from Ireland, as I am my self so have to say hello! :flower:

your try sounds great remember those spermies can live up to 5 days in the EWCM so looking good. do you normally get heavey boobs coming up to AF because seems like a good symptom to me :)

Mondance this is for you as well
Actually I remember when I foud out I was expecting DS3 I noticed my boobs changed shape fuller, also my hips changed it was really weird but my shape was just diffierent! I only noticed when I had tried on a Skirt got for a friends wedding and keot saying to DH what the hell is this and were did they come from LOL I was a week late as well at this stage! I just kept thinking AF was coming so I only tested when Dh said do a test!
so there boob changes is good! Im not having any now because Im still breastfeeding Hello Missey notice your from Ireland, as I am my self so have to say hello! :flower:

your try sounds great remember those spermies can live up to 5 days in the EWCM so looking good. do you normally get heavy boobs coming up to AF because seems like a good symptom to me :)

Moondance this is for you as well
Actually I remember when I found out I was expecting DS3 I noticed my boobs changed shape fuller, also my hips changed it was really weird but my shape was just different! I only noticed when I had tried on a Skirt got for a friends wedding and kept saying to DH what the hell is this and were did they come from LOL I was a week late as well at this stage! I just kept thinking AF was coming so I only tested when Dh said do a test!
so there boob changes is good! I'm not having any now because I'm still breastfeeding my DD my nipples are tender at times though!
my DD my nipples are tender at times though!

I just took my blood pressure for the hell of it....

108/69 ... slightly high for me, my usual is like, 94/45 or the ilk like that....

108/69 ... slightly high for me, my usual is like, 94/45 or the ilk like that....

does your blood pressure increase with pregnancy!

Im feeling a little sick today just an off feeling in my tummy:sick:

Does it increase? I don't know.... :blush:

Is your sickiness a good thing maybe?

Im not sure time to google it :thumbup: na all its bring up is high blood pressure but could be because your feeling a bit off today may be!

I dont know might be wind, but that how I remember my MS I feel awful belch and feel a wee bit better then it builds again! :wacko: could be just wind may be! resisting the urge to POAS grrrr only 11 dpo so want to wait!!!

Im not sure time to google it :thumbup: na all its bring up is high blood pressure but could be because your feeling a bit off today may be!

I dont know might be wind, but that how I remember my MS I feel awful belch and feel a wee bit better then it builds again! :wacko: could be just wind may be! resisting the urge to POAS grrrr only 11 dpo so want to wait!!!

Yeah, resisting the urge is murder!

Sorry your DH is so busy Tryfor - that would make it difficult for sure! I think its great that you have such a laid back attitude - I really need some of that! I think it is the best thing we can do, it just gets so hard when you are obsessed ; )

Moondance - that is an awesome dream!

Celtic - so sorry about your test - the hpt gods are definitely holding out on us.

God, my alarm didn't go off this morning, Sunday morning, so I overslept, woke at 9:30, yikes... temps are still going good though...
Usually temp is taken at 5:30 to 6ish in the am, but my alarm is my mobile phone and during the night my battery ran flat and the phone turned off, so no alarm. :blush:
Probably makes my temp completely invalid.... but oh well... its still up there and hasn't changed dramatically from yesterday or anything, so I choose not to discard it.

I have been having hot/cold flashes
Like, I feel really cold, so I put a blanket on me and within 10 seconds, I'm so hot I'm covered in sweat, so I take the blanket off and end up shaking from being cold!

ETA:
I am however laughing my head off right now, because I took my temp at 4:30 when I got up to pee, had to desperately pee.... so couldn't help waking up. Temp was 36.54
Just for fun, I put the temp into a BBT adjuster to see what it may have been had I done it at 5:30 and the website says it should have been 36.65

I had immediately gone back to bed and upon waking up again at 9:30, 5 hours later, took the temp again and it was 36.66
LOL

I don't much go on the use of adjusters, I don't use them, but the similiarities there are striking after the first time it adjusted and the actual 9:30 time. So I wouldn't say using 36.66 as the temp in my chart as being completely off the mark, or am I just crazy? lol

I think using 36.66 is just fine! I don't use the adjusters either - it is funny how your 9:30 temp was so close to the adjuster!

I'm having a hard time keeping the positive mental attitude...
A few days ago, I felt like there was a possibility it could happen and maybe it happened and maybe I could be pregnant, but today and yesterday, I'm not feeling it.

I know of course, that its not over til its over, but right now, just am not feeling that positive vibe.

Jaimie2Eyes Thanks although it was way to early really !

Moondance I woke half an hour earlier than normal so decided to take my temp, just wondering were the adjuster is so I can check out of interest would it be the same :flower: Its Ok I found one basically its the same as it would have been if I woke at the correct time!

we are nearly there now :flower:

I notice my temps are a wee bit lower now Im up, instead of 36.6 they are 36.2 although all through my cycle that has been the case for me.

im out :cry: shit mothers day!! 2 days early too.........

Oh sorry missy. It's rubbish. I got mine on wednesday. Here's to next month x

Any BFPs yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"