Luck 'O the Irish! St. Paddy's Day BFPs!!!

:hugs: tanikit :hugs: I really feel for ya! We haven't had any BFPs yet - but thanks for wishing us luck. I hope your next cycle is the one!

Your temps are still great Moondance :thumbup: And I completely understand not being able to directly ask the tech to check for early pregnancy - I'm such a wimp around my docs! I'm so glad they didn't find any pcos signs.

My temp this morning was down a bit but I really hope it isn't the beginning of a downward trend...still don't have any pms signs.

How are you doing Celtic and Tryfor?

Doh! You are still sick Tryfor - I just went back and read more carefully. I really hope you feel better soon. I wouldn't worry about your cm - probably isn't a sign of anything hon, especially cause your body is off fighting your sinus infection now...

Welcome Jamer! Is anyone else planning to test this week or are you ladies just waiting to be late? I bought more tests and refuse to use them until I'm at least a few days late. AF is due today or tomorrow for me...

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!

Well it happened, got my :bfp: yesterday and it was confirmed today. :happydance: March was a lucky month for me and I hope you all get lucky soon! I have been off of BC (Nuvaring) for a year and three months. I was waiting until the beginning of this year to "actively" start trying (planned conception as I neared completion of my doctoral program and could transition from full-time to part-time work). But I was worried b/c I am older (35) and chubby (fine I'll say it, overweight) and I have delayed ovulation (my cycles range from 34-42 days, so 4 cycles for me is half of a year, very frustrating). :grr:

Anyhow, in January 2010 I tried using OPKs and that was worthless because I could never get a positive result. ](*,) Then when I started charting this cycle and cross-referencing with my cervix and temperatures, it was much easier to predict O. I knew something was a little "off" because I didn't have sore breasts before AF, but I did have bluish varicose (bumpy) looking veins going directly into my nipples, that was about the only sign I couldn't forge in my mind. :fool:

:dust:
Best wishes to all those still waiting and to those starting up again!

FAQs
What I did different this month
Charting, feeling cervix, taking baby aspirin (80 mg daily), taking 2 OPK in the morning and evening per day as O approached, Mucinex (regular not D) one week before O for 5 consecutive days, Preseed, BD 2 days before O, on O, and one day after O, and waited 20 minutes after BDing with pillow under hips.
What I normally do
Take bee pollen (up until ovulation and give to DH-has lots of trace minerals and Vitamin B), folic acid, green tea, prenatals and OPKs.
What I eliminated
Switched to only one cup (6 oz (organic) coffee, half decaf, half caffeinated-need a little caffeine or else I get migraines), no alcohol during 2 ww, and no artificial sweeteners (messes with hormones).

Wahooo! Congrats TTCinLA! See, this is one good life moment not ruined by a bird ; ) I'm so happy for you! Would you mind sharing a link to your FF chart? Your link just goes to your ticker - I'd love to see how your lp temps were.

Thanks for the info on artificial sweeteners - I'm going to dump the gum I use because it contains that crap.

I'm 34 so it is encouraging to hear how things worked out - I got my phd in 2006 - have you defended yet?

Yeah! Our first BFP!!

Moondance well that's a good start that she was only commenting on no cyst that you would find with PCOS which is great news :happydance: plus if she said every thing looks great that good as well so you are still well in with a chance!

Jaimie2Eyes I feel sick don't know if its stress over what tomorrow will bring AF due tomorrow:wacko: I feel really off today tired and my tummy is so uneasy. I normally get GD when Pregnant and I have to randomly check my blood sugars because I have been on insulin twice and my age etc, but I know the feeling when they are high and when I checked they were, which is a first for me while not pregnant! is it a sign I don't know but its killing me. also I ordered some early Pregnancy tests but I don't want DH to know yet want to be 100% before I say any thing so wondering if I can catch the post before him LOL cause I cant lie to save my life.

I was very naughty and used one of my digital and messed it up I just got the book think I over wet the bloody thing! my temps are still high and I have a massive pain in my head to drive me nuts as well. ok so moan over.

TTCinLA:happydance::bfp: congrats on your BFP that is great news, I really hope I see more :happydance:

Moondance, I have heard from alot of women that their cervix gets low right before af, BUT mine doesn't. Mine stays high and either hard/soft. I don't know, I am usually pretty good with CM and CP. But they say, every woman is different!! Fingers crossed!!!

The rollercoaster ride from hell is what I call TTC!!! Grrr! :growlmad:

Jaimie, I am praying for your bfp!!!

CD27 9DPO and my sinus infection is still here wreaking havoc on my entire body...:wacko: I am considering buying a dollar tree hpt just for shits and giggles, what do you think? :haha: It's only a dollar!!! But I promised myself I wouldn't buy any at all, I already feel out. No symptoms at all but my sinus infection, not even sore boobies, more CM, nothing!!! Last month I had a ton of creamy CM all the way to AF and isn't that an indicator?....Oooh Boooo! LOL

I have uber sore boobs, they feel weird and heavy and fat and sore and lumpy... NOT normal in regards to AF, usually I have sensitive nipples and thats all, but this is different.
Have had creamy/watery CM since 5dpo.
I've been emotional as heck... can hardly sleep at night for weird dreams, having weird hot/cold type flashes, if thats what you could call them.

Dad calls me hormonal coz of it.

Wahooo! Congrats TTCinLA! See, this is one good life moment not ruined by a bird ; ) I'm so happy for you! Would you mind sharing a link to your FF chart? I got my phd in 2006 - have you defended yet?

Thanks so much for the well-wishing. Here is my link, my temps are little wacky. I wasn't testing exactly at the same time. But after ovulation, I made more of an effort.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2caad7

I defend my dissertation in Fall, right around my due date November 21, 2010. But I'm on the wrong side of 35 and it's now or never. I think the avoidance of artificial sweeteners was huge. I used to be a Diet Coke junkie and since I've eliminated it, I can sleep at nights and feel better overall.

Thanks TTCinLA - your chart is reassuring me cause my temp fell a little this morning - but yours dipped a little too and you still got a BFP :) Hopefully you'll successfully defend your thesis before the baby arrives and then you can really celebrate!

Thanks TTCinLA - your chart is reassuring me cause my temp fell a little this morning - but yours dipped a little too and you still got a BFP :) Hopefully you'll successfully defend your thesis before the baby arrives and then you can really celebrate!

When I overlaid our charts they were very similar. Your temps look really good, keeping my fingers crossed you get a BFP!

I am thinkin AF is definitely coming. I had a massive temperature drop this morning.
From 36.59 to 36.16

congrats!!!!!! hope we get more bfp's this week!!

I am thinkin AF is definitely coming. I had a massive temperature drop this morning.
From 36.59 to 36.16

Its still above the cover line Ive scanned loads of pregnancy charts and seen drops like that with BFP staying positve for you :hugs:

Congratulations TTCinLA!!!! Yay!!!!!! :happydance: Finally, someone on this thread got their :bfp: Happy and Healthy Nine Months!!! :hugs:

Moondance, I am crossing my fingers for you!!!

Jaimie, Compared your chart with TTCinLa and they DO look very similar, looks like this is it for you! Here's Hoping! :hugs:

I am still very very sick and groggy :( I am getting some serious AF cramps in my lower abdomen, and I am not due for AF until Saturday! Grrr! :growlmad: I am going to take a hot shower, take some medicine and play some wii with dd then hopefully right to bed when DH gets home, I didn't sleep a wink last night! (where is the 'zombie' smiley at? lmao)

Have a great night, ladies!

I'm out for the count. AF arrived.
Early too, no less.

Early too, no less.
Sorry Hun big hugs hope you feel better soon :hugs:

I am out as well took my digital this morning and it was BFN Temp will dip soon and AF here tomorrow bang on time !!! that will be it as well Im not doing this again LOL

Early too, no less.

I am out as well took my digital this morning and it was BFN Temp will dip soon and AF here tomorrow bang on time !!! that will be it as well Im not doing this again LOL

You're not saying you are going to give up on ttc???

Early too, no less.

You're not saying you are going to give up on ttc???

Yep sadly I am, I was more up for a baby DH is not so keen plus he recession here is not helping as he finished his college course and has no work to at all any were here.

Congrats Ashley - that's great!

CelticNiamh your chart looks great so could always hope that it stays up tomorrow and you get a BFP late - do you normally drop only on the day of AF? As for the recession, my husband has been without work for 20 months partly because of the recession and also other issues in this country. He went back to work yesterday for the first time so things do change and perhaps he'll be more keen soon. We only have one child and would like a reasonable age gap and also I have diabetes and need to get a move on to have a healthy pregnancy so with him back at work I may go and see about fertility treatment in 3-5 months time if I don't fall pregnant sooner.

Moondance, sorry AF got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->