Lucky March Testing Thread

elmum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

For those testing in March, I am starting the March testing thread. Hoping it’s a super lucky one!

Tag me with your dates and I will add to this list.
3rd
livvy :bfp:

4th
tdog
josephine3
nightflower

7th
rebaby

8th
elencor

9th
littlewitch

14th

elmum
shaescott

16th
deethehippy
suggerhoney

17th
phialorrin

18th
lillilight

20th
anke82

21st
sallyhansen76

24th
brendaj
salamander91

26th
rae_mar_elle :bfp:

30th
rebaby

31st
tdog

Last edited:
:hi: @elmum Thanks for starting this testing thread!

I'm still waiting for bfp/af but either way I'll be here stalking.

Good luck to everyone testing in March :)

Thanks for starting this thread!
My opk is aaalmost positive so I guess I'll ovulate Thursday, so I'll be 12 dpo March 8th when I'll test (I'm sure I'll cave and test earlier)

Hey love iam down on the other as 28th Feb testing but I'll only be 9dpo as I o'ed later so technically not due af till 4th please put me down for then please xx

I’m cd 3 today. I don’t know what I am going to try to do differently this month. I’m tending to O around cd11, so me and DH are going to try to BD every day from cd 9 through 12.

@elmum Thanks for starting the March thread. I'll be testing around the 20th. Good luck ladies xx

I have a question for you ladies: I've been using opks 3 times a day, it was getting stronger and stronger everytime until this morning that it was technically positive (the line was as dark as the control) so I thought the next one 8 hours later would be the peak, but it is lighter now, so negative. Does it mean this morning was the peak? Because normally I get a peak in which the test line is stronger than the control. I'm worried that might mean I didn't ovulate, or that the peak is still to come.... What do you think? Thank you ladies in advance and good luck to you all!!

@elencor hey! So, I would guess this morning was peak and you will O in the next 24-36 hours from that test. But, I would keep testing lh for a few more days. Fx-ing everything for you!!

@elmum thanks for starting the thread. Had a cp last cycle so hopefully things will go better next time I get pregnant.

I'll start testing on the 4th

Good luck ladies!!
:dust:

@elencor hey! So, I would guess this morning was peak and you will O in the next 24-36 hours from that test. But, I would keep testing lh for a few more days. Fx-ing everything for you!!
Thank you lovely:hugs:fingers crossed for you too! Let's hope this is a veeryy successful month

Thanks for the add! I need something to keep me sane this 2ww I feel like I might really be in with a chance but the waiting is killing me!! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->