Lucky March Testing Thread

Awwww love I really have everything crossed for your rainbow baby I was devastated for you just eant3d to give you a huge :hugs: xx
You're such a kind and caring person . Thanks I'll take a virtual hug :D

So, I’m only Cd 7, but these tests are typically what I consider positive or almost positive. What do y’all think? Obviously I don’t want to o this early!!! Ugh bottom one was taken this afternoon. Top one this morning

75678E25-9334-4E29-80C3-F436DDDECD6F.jpeg

So, I’m only Cd 7, but these tests are typically what I consider positive or almost positive. What do y’all think? Obviously I don’t want to o this early!!! Ugh bottom one was taken this afternoon. Top one this morning

View attachment 1106453

Almost positive love xx

Thanks for looking @tdog I hope I can at least make it to cd 11 for O

Elmum it looks like you’re ovulating early! That happened to me last cycle. As soon as my period was done I was fertile.

Thanks for starting :flower:

Not sure if I will be testing as my HSG showed that my one remaining tube is blocked. Would probably be an actual miracle if I got a BFP this cycle.

I've started taking Serrapetase with the hope of unblocking my tube. Currently 1 dpo, AF due 10 March. Will only test if I'm late.

Goodluck ladies, will be here stalking you all.

I will be testing March 9. :)
Only DTD 2 days before OV and 3 days before OV, so who knows what chance there is. Hope springs eternal.

Last edited:
@NightFlower
Awwww hon i really Hope u get ure rainbow very soon.
When I had 4 chemicals in 2020 it almost broke me.
The first one I wasn't so bad but then going on to have a 2nd 3rd and 4th loss was very hard..
Its makes me worry for when we try again' like what if that happens again..
It's so hard to stay positive after suffering pregnancy loss or losses.
You've got this hon and I truly believe you will get ure rainbow very soon.

Tesh AF for me is due March 10/11 too!

Witch I was just wondering today if you can get pregnant after ov.

Tesh AF for me is due March 10/11 too!

Witch I was just wondering today if you can get pregnant after ov.
I meant, DTD 2 and 3 days prior to OV. So, don't know if I have much of a chance.

@elmum the bottome test looks positive to me, the test line looks darker than the control. I would try to bd just in case.

@Livvy ah that's awesome, cycle buddies maybe! How many dpo are you today?

@littlewitch my first pregnancy we only dtd once, 2 or 3 days before Ov and got a bfp.

Hi @elmum
Could you put me down for the 16th March please? I usually ovulate on CD16 which is 6 days away, so that would make me about 10DPO.
Good luck to everyone on board this thread!
:dust:

Please can I join?

We're TTC again after multiple mmc and hoping for a sticky :bfp: in March.

My cycles aren't exact but AF is roughly due on Monday 7th March so I'll test then unless she shows before (or I get impatient!)

Hmmmm. Are u using the same opks hon?
It's that some brands do go darker than the control line and other brands only go as dark as the control.
Do u normally O around the same time? I normally O anyway between cd13 to cd15 so not the same every month.
I have heard some womon can have a few surges during a cycle. So it cud be that and u cud O later.
It's also easy to miss ure peak esp if u have a short one.
Do u get any other O signs ?
Like cm or ovulation pain?
Sorry so many questions.
Oh I didn't see this! How are you doing ?
Im using the same opks, same brand and even same box than previous cycles. I ovulate between CD 12 and CD 18, my cycles last 25-30 days usually... I never have ovulation symptoms so I can only tell by opks. I think my fertile window is really small since I can only spot sticky cm for 1-2 days... Don't know why. I'm forcing myself to drink 2-2.5 litres of water everyday in case it's bad hydration

4 dpo atm and going mad! We timed s$x pretty well this month, ov -1, -2, -4 also sperm count is a bit higher after months with the supplements and vitamins... I could really use a natural pregnancy either this cycle or next! Otherwise I'll have to be in deep debt to do IVF, it's all set for may

@elmum the bottome test looks positive to me, the test line looks darker than the control. I would try to bd just in case.

@Livvy ah that's awesome, cycle buddies maybe! How many dpo are you today?

@littlewitch my first pregnancy we only dtd once, 2 or 3 days before Ov and got a bfp.
Thats so encouraging to hear about your first pregnancy! :)

Welcome new-to-this-thread ladies! I've added everyone who asked to be added to the top. If I missed you, please tag me and I will add you.
It's almost our testing month!!!
How is everyone feeling?

I'm just here to cheerlead and live vicariously ;) Good luck y'all!!

Welcome new-to-this-thread ladies! I've added everyone who asked to be added to the top. If I missed you, please tag me and I will add you.
It's almost our testing month!!!
How is everyone feeling?
Feeling great about how my bding schedule went and looks. My partner and I have a great chance.

I'm some where in my tww. If I go by my chart it says I ovulated on cd10 for the 3rd month in a row (4dpo).. If I go just by app says I ovulated today. Still going to start testing on the 4th.

Think I might get some opks for next month if needed. Know we are ttc and said I wasn't going to track for less stress but I just want to know what actual dpo I am.

Having some left ovary pain and boobs hurt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->