Lucky March Testing Thread

So, we were planning a medicated cycle this month and I went for my rule out scan yesterday. Unfortunately I have a cyst on my right ovary which measured 19 and my estrogen was over 200. Basically they told me not to take the medicine, as it would cause the cyst to grow. We are still going to TTC this month, just on our own. But, I was obviously disappointed

So, we were planning a medicated cycle this month and I went for my rule out scan yesterday. Unfortunately I have a cyst on my right ovary which measured 19 and my estrogen was over 200. Basically they told me not to take the medicine, as it would cause the cyst to grow. We are still going to TTC this month, just on our own. But, I was obviously disappointed

Oh no love you will have been disappointed yey for still trying on your own tho :) xx

Think we maybe cycle buddies lol I'm due on the 4th but always test waaaaayyyyyy to early :rofl: xx
Oh fantastic!! Me too!! I got some extra opks just for something to pee on and I might have even used a hpt today at like 3dpo lmao x I just like peeing on sticks apparently haha :haha:

Hi ladies! Trying for our last baby. Put me down for March 3 please, I think I’m ovulating today but I’m confused as my cervix is super low. Would you all agree the third from the last opk is my peak?

D5D31A9D-40D9-491D-9A85-42C6B76D68F4.jpeg

Hi ladies! Trying for our last baby. Put me down for March 3 please, I think I’m ovulating today but I’m confused as my cervix is super low. Would you all agree the third from the last opk is my peak?

View attachment 1106395

I would say so yes good luck xx

Oh fantastic!! Me too!! I got some extra opks just for something to pee on and I might have even used a hpt today at like 3dpo lmao x I just like peeing on sticks apparently haha :haha:

I'm 5dpo today and I love peeing on them also :haha: I have no ovulation tests left so can't do them but have loads of hpt xx

I have a question for you ladies: I've been using opks 3 times a day, it was getting stronger and stronger everytime until this morning that it was technically positive (the line was as dark as the control) so I thought the next one 8 hours later would be the peak, but it is lighter now, so negative. Does it mean this morning was the peak? Because normally I get a peak in which the test line is stronger than the control. I'm worried that might mean I didn't ovulate, or that the peak is still to come.... What do you think? Thank you ladies in advance and good luck to you all!!

Hmmmm. Are u using the same opks hon?
It's that some brands do go darker than the control line and other brands only go as dark as the control.
Do u normally O around the same time? I normally O anyway between cd13 to cd15 so not the same every month.
I have heard some womon can have a few surges during a cycle. So it cud be that and u cud O later.
It's also easy to miss ure peak esp if u have a short one.
Do u get any other O signs ?
Like cm or ovulation pain?
Sorry so many questions.

Good luck lovely ladies.
I'm now on cd 3. I'm gonna start opks on cd6 but only using them as a form of contraception at the minute just so I can get to know my cycles again.

Seems so strange but also nice saying what cd I'm on. I cudnt do any of that on the mini pill because I was all over the place on it.
I know this technically isn't a real cycle yet and is just a withdrawal bleed. It sure feels and looks like the real thing tho.im expecting this cycle to be short because the last time I came off the mini pill I only had a 24 day cycle. The next cycle after that was 28 days so it soon sorted itself out.
Hopefully it won't take long to get sorted this time around too.

Good luck ladies.
I wonder who is gonna be the first March BFP eeek.
So exciting to see some new ladies I've not gotten to know yet.

Wishing u all so much luck.

How’s everybody doing? It’s super hot here atm. We’re in Florida. It’s our first year here so we’ll see if we survive the summer, haha.

How’s everybody doing? It’s super hot here atm. We’re in Florida. It’s our first year here so we’ll see if we survive the summer, haha.

I'm British and we love to moan about hit cold windy rain snow you name it lmao, but I'm now 6dpo tww drags so much it is now 5:05am and I have insomnia but its very windy aswell here trying to keep feet on ground when outside :haha: feel like Mary Poppins lmao xx

Last edited:
This thread is already moving fast and it's not even March yet lol..I'm on cd11 we will bd again tonight then maybe this weekend just in case.

I seriously hope I get my rainbow baby soon. Wish we all do. The CP last cycle made me really sad and I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby. I just can't give up yet. I'm not ready to do so. Just heart wrenching seeing my tests progress then bleeding and had a loss.
Sorry I'm being a downer :sad1:

FX

This thread is already moving fast and it's not even March yet lol..I'm on cd11 we will bd again tonight then maybe this weekend just in case.

I seriously hope I get my rainbow baby soon. Wish we all do. The CP last cycle made me really sad and I just want a healthy pregnancy and baby. I just can't give up yet. I'm not ready to do so. Just heart wrenching seeing my tests progress then bleeding and had a loss.
Sorry I'm being a downer :sad1:

FX

Awwww love I really have everything crossed for your rainbow baby I was devastated for you just eant3d to give you a huge :hugs: xx

Tdog I like to complain about the weather too. At the moment just want our pool to get warm enough to swim in! It’s our first time owning a pool so the kids are excited.

I hope this is your month Anke!! Welcome! We almost moved to Germany this summer, but with Covid decided not to :(

Nightflower miscarriages are so so hard. Don’t worry about being a downer, we’re here for you!

Think today is 1 dpo according to my opks, I didn’t have a temp rise though so maybe not? I’m new to bbt.

Tdog I like to complain about the weather too. At the moment just want our pool to get warm enough to swim in! It’s our first time owning a pool so the kids are excited.

I hope this is your month Anke!! Welcome! We almost moved to Germany this summer, but with Covid decided not to :(

Nightflower miscarriages are so so hard. Don’t worry about being a downer, we’re here for you!

Think today is 1 dpo according to my opks, I didn’t have a temp rise though so maybe not? I’m new to bbt.

Sounds amazing owning your own pool the closest we get is a paddling pool :rofl: I have everyth8ng crossed for you xx

Same here, also from 20th. First time I will join! I’m in Germany, I am going for my 3rd IUI, I’m 40 and never have been pregnant. I pray for all of us! :)

I want to finally see a :bfp:

:dust:
Welcome! I just added you on the 20th. Praying for all of you too!

Did you get a temp rise today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->