Lunch Ideas

seabump

Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time finding anything appetizing around lunch time even though I'm super hungry. Do you guys have any "go-to" lunches that you find appealing despite morning sickness?

I'm at the point where I'm lucky if I can stomach a cheese sandwich and an apple. Normally it's crisps, crackers etc. Sorry, not much help!

a bagel and a (milk) shake with banana as it keeps me pretty filled up
yoghurt
plain pasta - nothing too fancy with sauces

yeah, that's all i can suggest :(

although right now craving thai fried rice. HMMM :p

I've been enjoying tuna + lettuce in pita instead of loafed bread and a Clementine. DD is fond of it too.

I agree with finding it difficult to figure out choices. Hopefully there are some good options from other ladies out there :)
I don't know if it's different in the UK or not, but I would be careful with tuna. At first I was told no tuna first trimester and at my last nutrition appointment I was told due to new studies they don't recommend it during pregnancy because of the high levels of mercury. I guess there are new news/ studies everyday. I can tell ya I really do miss it :/

Ham and cheese toastie for me!

I agree with finding it difficult to figure out choices. Hopefully there are some good options from other ladies out there :)
I don't know if it's different in the UK or not, but I would be careful with tuna. At first I was told no tuna first trimester and at my last nutrition appointment I was told due to new studies they don't recommend it during pregnancy because of the high levels of mercury. I guess there are new news/ studies everyday. I can tell ya I really do miss it :/

Yeah same "rule" over here too. Tuna is pretty low in mercury compared to the other fish, so they say no more than 2 tins a week. I can make 1 tin last 3 days roughly but saying that, I haven't actually eaten it everyday, just when a pita bread packet is open and it's calling my name :haha:

mmmmm, I love tuna sooo much :)
I could eat it every day!

My current problem is that I am always hungry, grrrr. That is not helping with the bloating issue.

I have maybe gained a pound or so but I feel HUGE and I am never satisfied after eating blah....

Maybe that is helping curb the nausea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"