MACA Pregnancy and Baby Buddies!

can any one help i forgot and need to know if u can take macca after ovulation please? ty ladies xx

Hi Sue sorry for late reply, if you have not found your answer, then the answer is yes you can, most people stop once you have become pregnant :flower:

wow blast from the past LOL I was trying to find the old TTC thread for Maca for a friend and my sister who are TCC and I find this one instead :happydance:

Hello lovelies how are you all doing, I know I am friends with some of you on facebook !

As you can see I had another little boy LOL took Maca before him as well! we were planing on TCC after Christmas and were NTNP and caught an egg in Novemeber 2012 :happydance:

let me know are you are all doing :flower:

Haha hello!!!

It was very strange when I got pregnant the last time cos we weren't even trying, one slip up and here she is. Yet we tried so hard for Maisy!

I came back on here with last pregnancy but it wasn't the same without any of you girls. I had a really horrible pregnancy, got gestational diabetes and then baby stopped growing and was breech so had a section at 37 weeks! She has some health issues also but we are getting through them.

How are you all? Your little boy is so cute, are you planning anymore Niamh or is that you done?? X x

Haha hello!!!

It was very strange when I got pregnant the last time cos we weren't even trying, one slip up and here she is. Yet we tried so hard for Maisy!

I came back on here with last pregnancy but it wasn't the same without any of you girls. I had a really horrible pregnancy, got gestational diabetes and then baby stopped growing and was breech so had a section at 37 weeks! She has some health issues also but we are getting through them.

How are you all? Your little boy is so cute, are you planning anymore Niamh or is that you done?? X x

it is weird how that can happen! I know so many who tried so hard for thier first and bam second baby much easier or a surprise! my mum tried for 2 years for me and thought it she was safe enough not being careful after me and along came my sister LOL then she had 6 of us :haha:

GD is horrible I always get that! and awful you had to get a section but she is so cute and gaining like a champ which is great!

would I have any more:blush:!!! well lets just say if I found out tomorrow that I was having another I would be delighted! :haha:

I can not see it happening any time to soon though my body is all out of wack!!

you know what the funny thing is, DH went to get the snip done and when he arrived for his procedure! the doctor was on holidays :dohh: then he got a letter saying the hospital was not doing them any more, and the next clinic he need to go to have a waiting list months long!:haha:

Hahaha now if that isn't fate then I don't know what is!!! I honestly don't know how you do it. I'm struggling with two at the minute. Maisy has been absolutely awful since I brought Dix home. It's getting worse since her nursery broke up for summer and im probably not handling her very well. I'm tired and a bit stressed so that doesn't help too much :(

So nice to talk on here again x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->