Madison Grace - 7/2/11 @ 7:45pm. *WARNING* Photos of baby 16+3.

ill be showing them proudly Samira :)

Creep - i hope everything is ok?? :( Thinking of you..

Im even more determined to do my midwifery training now as the ladies that were with me through this were some of the most special people i have EVER met, and i admire their courage through this too, as its not easy seeing other people go through this too :(

I think id be able to help others in my situation as its probably the lowest point you can get to, and they are SO strong.

Not a second is going by where im not thinking about her, my sister has her and is preparing her for her funeral, and she has sent me txts every day about the cuddles she is getting and the stories she is being told, she is being looked after so well..

I hope people who have sadly been in my situation read that and find some comfort, that once you have to let them go, they are in such good loving hands and care xxxxx

:cry: I am so sorry you have to come on this awful awful journey :( she is beautiful, just love her blue eyes :cloud9: Your plans sound perfect, cant wait to see further photos :hugs: x

What a beautiful, perfect Angel - so sorry :cry:
I wish you well with your plans to do midwifery - Madison will be very proud of you chick :cloud9:

Sleep tight Angel :hugs::kiss:

Editing original post so all her photos are up xxxx

Editing original post so all her photos are up xxxx

Just seen all of her pictures sunshine, what a beautiful, amazing little girl :) Perfect little toes and fingers too. Stay strong my lovely, and as for your midwifery course, Madison would be so incredibly proud that your experiences can help others. What an incredible person you are XXX

Im so sorry you have to go through this heartache. I know how it feels. She is so beautifull and perfect. My little Bodhi will be there looking after her in the clouds. RIP beautifull little girl. Sending you massive hugs sweetie.:hugs:

Aww she is beautiful :flower: big hugs and I hope you do well in becoming a midwife and making Madison proud! xx

I do not have the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss or how brave and amazing I think both you and little Madison are. I'm sending all my love to you both :hugs:

she really is gorgeous you should be so proud. So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: xx

She is SO beautiful :cry: I am so sorry for your loss xxx

Hun you are so strong so sorry you are having to go through this heartache xxx

She is beautiful honey, so sorry she had to leave you so soon xxx

I am crying my eyes out for you. She is beautiful and perfect. I am so sorry for your loss :cry:

She truly is beautiful and perfect...

So sorry for all you have gone through.

BabyBoyle, You are such a courageous mummy of a perfect, beautiful tiny angel. Lots of love and prayers to you both and your family :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

A beautiful name for a tiny beautiful and perfect angel. You look like the perfect Angel Mummy, the photo of you holding her brought tears to my eyes. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I cried my eyes out. Sleep tight little Angel Madison Grace!

BabyBoyle if I can offer any advice with your journey towards becoming a midwife please let me know as although I've been qualified 5 years this year I can still remember the application process well!

Hope you're doing OK today hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"