Madison Grace - 7/2/11 @ 7:45pm. *WARNING* Photos of baby 16+3.

Such a beautiful angel princess xxx sleep peacefully little one xxx

Donna,
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
you are such a strong, strong woman...even if you don't feel strong now...
Madison is sooo beautiful...just know that she is always holding your hand, and looking over you.....I can't express how saddened I am....I am truly sorry you are having to go through this...sending you all the hugs in the world :hugs: :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Rest in Peace beautiful Madison.....

She is a beautiful cupcake. Another perfect angel.

So sorry for your loss hun, she is so tiny and perfect. :hugs: for you and your beautiful little girl. By the way I love her name!

:hugs: the pics are luvly. Her tiny hand against ur finger is beautiful x

I am very sorry for your loss. I also lost a little girl to Turner's Syndrome at 18w 5d and I understand your pain. Much strength and love to you and your family at this time.

madison is beautiful, perfect in every way....but i'm sat here in tears...so sorry for your loss but so glad you got to meet her and say goodbye till you meet again.x

She really is a beautiful little one, sleep tight little girl :hugs:

Truely beautiful and perfect. So sorry for your loss, hoping you can find strength again, my thoughts are with you xxxx

She is beautiful hon, thank you for sharing her, Fly high Madison xx

I'm so sorry, what beautiful pictures you have. Thank you for sharing.

shes so tiny and looks perfect im so sorry for your loss, sleep tight angel

I was just popping in again today to say I was thinking of you and wondering how you were doing. I am sure I have said this in this thread already but your angel is so perfect :)

Lots of love and hugs xxx

coming over from 2nd tri and just wanted to say i am so sorry for your loss. your little angel is beautiful. :hugs:

*big fat cuddles* she is SO gorgeous, honestly. perfect little angel <3

Just saw this thread, wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss. She is absolutely gorgeous. I love your tattoo as well, what a beautiful thing. :flower:

:hugs:

What a perfect little angel :cloud9:
And your tattoo is beautiful, a perfect way to always keep her near you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh