Madison Grace - 7/2/11 @ 7:45pm. *WARNING* Photos of baby 16+3.

Creep that would be wonderful. Was going to go train when baby was here but that's more an incentive now!

Thankful for your kind words ladies, just had her feet tattooed in angel wings they look stunning, will post photos later on, had such a cry today, after her beautiful prints I read the footprint prayer and had me crying!

"My precious child,*I love you and I would never leave you.*During your times of trial and suffering,*when you see only one set of footprints,*it was then that I carried you."

Just seen your tattoo on facebook - it is truly beautiful, just like Madison and yourself XXX

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/180058_10150400529400405_502915404_17050330_7879805_n.jpg

Its very red as it was just done, but its perfect... xxxxxxxx

Madison was just gorgeous and your such an incredible person to handle this the way you have. Inspirational, really.

Your tatto is lovely, a beautiful way to remember your angel.

:hugs: Sorry for your loss, Madison is perfect and your tatoo is lovely.

A beautiful Angel, you must be such a proud mummy :hugs:
Thank You for sharing your beautiful Angel xx

so sorry for your loss she is a beautiful little angel hugs to you

she is so perfect, I'm sure you are a proud mummy! :flower:

Lots of hugs for you, your family and your beautiful angel baby xx

Thank you for having the strength to show us your perfect little angel. Such beautiful photos. Your tattoo is wonderful and a lovely idea, it is very well done.

I genuinely feel for you and struggle to understand why such sorrow has to happen to such lovely people. But so many will benefit from you following your dream of becoming a midwife. You will be great.
:hugs: to you and your beautiful daughter Madison Grace. Gone but never forgotten :hugs:

Thank you for sharing your pictures of your perfect daughter, she's stunning. Sending lots of love to you and your family. :hugs: xxx

She is so beautiful. Sleep well tiny princess. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->