• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Gemble and Louise1985 so sorry your little ones are keeping you guessing :dohh: Keep me posted!

well madly the results are in and you were right its a little girl for me thanks so much hun

Cant wait to find out monday and let u know!!! Looks like your doing good at the min!! :) x

Just to say haven't forgotton about you MADLYTTC! We've got a private scan on Sunday so will update you then :) Really hope you're right! xx

Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about you and thanks so much for the fun prediction! OH and I finally decided to stay on team yellow until the baby is born, unless we accidentally recognize something on any future scans. I go back and forth everyday about what I want more (I will be happy with either, of course!), but people have been telling me they think it's a boy but I have had dreams of having a girl, so who knows! Oh yeah, later today I am trying the pee and cabbage test too, hahaha :)

I'm pregnant and you predicted a boy for me, I can tell you in 34 weeks if you are right or not :rofl: x

I'm having my scan tomorrow (Thursday) so maybe you wouldn't mind guessing what I'm having? Thank you!

Just letting you know you predicted me right =] looks like I'm having a girl

Hi lovely, just to let you know I have my gender scan tomorrow!!!! Beyond excited so I'll let you know if you're right tomorrow eve xxx

mine was wrong btw, you said a girl but i am def having a boy!:happydance:

Sorry hun! But its team pink for me! Shhhhhhhh but Im kinda glad you were wrong lol

Thank you for the updates Ladies :hugs:

And congrats on your little bundles of :pink: and :blue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"