• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

I'm afraid you were wrong... scan today showed a very definate willy!

But nevertheless, thank you for trying.

I'm afraid you were wrong... scan today showed a very definate willy!

But nevertheless, thank you for trying.

Sorry I didnt predict correct hon :dohh:

Congrats on Team :blue: Seems to be a lot of Team :blue: right now :wacko:

Afraid you was rong for me she is defo a little girl :) thank you for guessing though was fun :) xx

Very sorry Hun but I had mine today and showed I'm having a lil boy, thank you anyway xx

MADLY you were right with me!!!! I'm having a baby GIRL!!!!

Thank you :kiss:

xxxxx

Madly, thank you for your prediction... I had my 20 week scan. You predicted a girl but i am definately on team BLUE!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo x

Wow congrats tt3 on Team :blue: :) Lots of little men it seems :thumbup:

just to let you know you got my prediction correct :D
im having a ... BOY :D
thankyou very much :) xxxx

It appears I've had a MMC, scheduled for a d&c on Monday. Dr is going to start investigating my miscariages now rather than waiting for a 3rd. Hopefully a girl is still seen in my future!

It appears I've had a MMC, scheduled for a d&c on Monday. Dr is going to start investigating my miscariages now rather than waiting for a 3rd. Hopefully a girl is still seen in my future!

Oh no hon I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you!! Went for my scan on 11th (20week) and the consultant wasn't able to tell so we are team yellow for another 4 weeks! :growlmad:

I'll update you when I find out thought I am convinced its a boy as you predicted lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->