• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Got my gender scan tomorrow afternoon so will update when i know for sure, i'm so excited and i'm still in agreement with you madly....pink bumpy lol

Shall be on to let you all know as soon as i get home xxx

Hello :) Could you predict us please?? We are having a gender scan on wed 2nd feb so be fun for you to guess :) thank yooou xxx

finally had my scan today so please predict for me if u would be so kind, thank you v much xxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 310120111308.jpg
    310120111308.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm deffinately :blue: i'm soooo shocked lol, i said girl all along but i got it very wrong!!! So shocked to see a little twinkle but soooo happy!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Go team :blue: xxx

Hey!!

You guessed RIGHT for me!! Team Blue!! :blue: yay!

Thanks for guessing!! :cloud9:

Can you guess mine please if you have time ,,thanks xx

Team blue for me! :) Well, the tech said so but the perinatologist couldn't confirm yet...

So...baby did not cooperate for us. :cry: OH and I have now decided we were meant to stay team yellow, so we won't know till June.

:blue: for me but thanks for your prediction! :flower: Was so much fun xxx :cloud9:

hiya im due to have my scan on 9th feb can you predict mine PLEASE

Thank you!!!! You guessed right for me!! (Hubby still won't admit it lol) He is waiting until she is born.....
But you were RIGHT for me!!!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

hi maddy....well I hate to say you were wrong but i am so glad you were I so so so so wanted a girly....i have 3 boys and 2 girls so now were even lol! Thanks so much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->