• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Ohh Do me, do me!! lol. I have gender determination scan on Valentines day, so I'll update!

Hey, just thought I'd let you know you were right :)
We are team blue yay!!

Sorry to say your prediction was wrong, it's a beautiful baby boy! :)

I'm officially Team :blue: so your prediction was accurate so far! :happydance: I don't know about the girl to follow of course. :winkwink:

Thank you for all your updates Ladies and congrats it seems lots of Team :blue: :)

Please, please, please can u do me??? I have my scan a week on wednesday and Its killing me! X x x

This is so interesting!! :) I know you are swamped, but if you do happen apon the time through your many predictions may you predict what gender you think my bub might be? I will send a msg again another time if not possible because my scan isn't for another month anyway!
Many thanks xxx

We had our scan today and you were right for us! We are team BLUE!!!

:blue: :yipee:

Thanks for the prediction, this was a lot of fun to do!!!

omg is she pyscic or some thing she seems to get alot right xx

Will update you later this afternoon :D You say :pink: 6lilpips says :blue: :shrug: lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->