Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Me me me!! Got my 20 week scan 18th jan :happydance:

Xxx

Oh and me!!!

Gender scan on 28th Jan
xx

i'd love a prediction! Our hospital has a non-disclosure policy so they won't reveal the gender! so we'll be on team yellow until April! dunno if it helps but i'm gonna post a wee pic of me and my bump, can't wait to hear what you think!

DSC00815.jpg

Hello!! Could you predict mine?? I have a scan on thursday.. but hate waiting :)

Thank you!! :)

I'm team yellow but i'd love you to have a guess and see if you are right come April xx

Ooo could you have a go for me please :) I find out on the 11th Jan :happydance:

Ooo I love stuff like this. Do me please :D

My scan is 31st Jan...

Could you do mine please, i have a private babybond gender scan on 21st Jan (i'll be 16+5) thanks xx

Hi Madly could you please try predict mine?! I have a private gender scan booked in 12 days (14th January) so I can let you know then!!!

THank you!!

Lilly :happydance:

ooo love things like this have my 20w scan on the 17th... can you predict mine please x

Would you mind predicting mine? I am due to have my 20 week scan on the 18th jan but will probably leave finding out until later scans or birth. Edd 4/6/11. X

You can try to do mine! However, I am team yellow, so won't find out until May. :flower: Half of the people close to me think pink and half think blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->