• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

Ooooh could you predict mine too. I actually have scan pics if that helps too :)

xx

my next baby i will come to you :)

fairy god mother you are :)

ok could you guess mine please i have my 20week scan on tuesday 4th jan

I will shortly be coming over from 1st trimester! Everyone is saying mines a girl....I have 2 boys already , but I was predicted a girl by a clairvoyant I saw 6 years ago! and had a gail prediction for a boy, the clairvoyant hasnt been wrong since! so I am also curious!

Oh can you do me? :) I'll be staying team yellow, but I'd love to have a guess! :)xxx
Thank you. X

Ooooo can u have a guess at mine too :D

My gender scan is 8th feb

ty x

heyyy can you predict me my scan is 14th january :D :D

Hello, please can you predict me!!?!?! Baby is due 17th May and next scan is on wednesday. Thanks x

Hi please predict my baby's sex, my 20week scan is on the 7th feb.:flower:

Ohhh can you have a guess at me too? :) xx scan on 12th :)

U can av a guess at mine too! My 20 wk scan is 6th Jan!

LOL on the main part of the board you can see this thread as being 'Anyone want a free baby...'

feel free to take a guess at mine!
do you need something? (have lots of footage but no nub shot if you need that hehe)

and i'll know within 2 weeks if you're right ;)

Hi Madly please could you predict mine, Iv tried dowsing with my ring and it comes up boy......
Not got an appt yet for 20 week scan....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->