Madly`s baby gender predictions...please update!

I am having a little girl

Don't know whether you are still doing this. But I am 14 weeks and I have my 20 week scan booked for 26th April. Can't wait to find out :happydance:

Ahh if you are still guessing, please would you mind having a go at mine? I am 13 weeks and 6 days, due on Sept 11th.... dont know if you needed that info?! lol

You seen to be on a roll, you could charge for this service! lol :D x

Can you do my prediction.. I can't wait Im 11 weeks and I won't know the Gender til May 9th.. Too far away.. I'm due October 3rd

Hi madly cud u do a prediction for me if u have started up again due July had 20wk scan baby wasn't playing ball but have another scan 8th April hope to find out then thanks

Madly! :D
Can't believe today finally came round!

I'm having a little :pink: - your prediction was wrong this time, but i had lots of fun having you predicting for me! My husband even asked on the way home from hospital if you'd guessed correctly! :haha:

:hugs:xx

could you predict me please :) ...................xxxxx

Could you predict for me too .. go for gender scan april 21.. had one last week and the girl was awful and didnt show us

i can t believe how many she has got right! i know it is 50 50 but i know if it were me i would get them all wrong lol

i dont think she is doing them at the moment ladies, if you go to page one you will see a statement at the bottom saying she isnt doing them as she is a busy bee lol - she has done shed loads though how she found the time to do all those i have no idea!

love looking at the updates! cant wait to get my scan to see if she was right lol xkx

Wow Madly look how many women you've predicted for :hugs: We both know I'm having a boy but will hopefully have it confirmed on Monday :dance:

Hi madly i have my gender scan on monday and i`m diying to know if its another boy.If your doing predictions i would be grateful if you took guess mine :-D .thanks xx

Oh can you predict me please? I'm 23 weeks and a day with our first baby xx thanks! xx

How exciting, i have my gender scan at 16 weeks on 2nd april i am so desperate to know if i'm carrying a baby boy or girl,could you predict me please :) xx

Hello!! Had the scan today, and its a girl!! I am sorry to say I'm glad you were wrong though, ;)

xx

Hi can you predict me please,i go for my 20 week scan on april 1st.

hi i have my scan on the 5th april but id love to hear your prediction!!!

thank yooooo! :thumbup::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->