Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
Anyone want to join me in 2WW?

DTD last night, got my o symbol on my persona this morning, going to DTD tonight....

AF is due 14th september....

I am TTC #1 and this is my first cycle and my first official 2WW!

Give me strength!! :haha:

xxx

Best of luck on your first TWW! :winkwink: I hope you are first time lucky!

I'll be testing with you - got a really strong positive on the opk yesterday.

I dont think I will get that lucky, would be nice though....

I only have one good tube!!

xxx

This is my third cycle (this year) in a row where we're trying. Been off bc for years now and I logically know that its normal to have to try but I can't help but think I'm doing something wrong orthere is something wrong with me or my husband (I know... It's a leap, but its easy to get down!) my BBC last month was textbook and due to irregular sleeping patterns it pretty unreliable this month. My periods range from 28-34 days. Never came early but did last month at 27 days. And periods seem to be worse when trying... Dunno why. Testing on the tenth then headed out for work/ vacay so it'll either be exciting or a good distraction. I just need some coping ideas for these two weeks and ways to handle the disappointment.anything good ladies?

Ooh mags you officially TTC now? Congrats, lets hope for a quick BFP!! I am also sort of in the 2WW but seriously doubt anything will come of it, if it does it will be a miracle. xx

Hi Hannah.

I have cycles that vary between 27 & 29 days (now a days anyway they used to vary between 10 and 35 days when I was coming off the Depo Injection). My luteal phase always stays the same though which is good. I used a persona.

I think I may take up knitting to keep my mind off it. :haha:

xxx

Im due for AF on sept 13th ! Thats awesome your finaly TTC mag hopefully its a fast :bfp: for you hun!! im 3 dpo today =D

Ooh mags you officially TTC now? Congrats, lets hope for a quick BFP!! I am also sort of in the 2WW but seriously doubt anything will come of it, if it does it will be a miracle. xx

Yep! Dunno what happened but we DTD last night for real and are now on the TTC wagon. So happy.

Cant wait for you to join me properly!! :kiss:

xxx

Yep! Dunno what happened but we DTD last night for real and are now on the TTC wagon. So happy.

xxx

I know me either, was on CD9 when we BD, OH got carried away and I didnt stop him :blush: so I doubt I will catch this month but having horrible ov pains and neg OPKs so who knows whats going on in there lol. Fx'd for us both xx

I'm due for AF around the 11-13th so Ill be testing with you. I wish everyone the best and hope everyone get a :bfp: this 2ww is the hardest and longest road ever .

xxx

I know me either, was on CD9 when we BD, OH got carried away and I didnt stop him :blush: so I doubt I will catch this month but having horrible ov pains and neg OPKs so who knows whats going on in there lol. Fx'd for us both xx

Maybe he will be disapointed when you arent preggers and then TTC early?!

I think it just dawned on my OH we have everything we want/need/planned for so why wait any longer?!

FX for you honey!! :kiss:

xxx

That is what I am hoping for, first of all he was 'disgusted' at himself for letting it happen, pft, but today he asked bout the OPKS and then just said 'well we will have to wait and see in 2 weeks' which is a good response from him lol. I may put on a few tears when (i refuse to believe it could be a BFP) it's BFN and try to tug at his heart strings lol

Sounds like a plan honey!! :haha:

Water works usually work a treat...

I just hope OH wants to DTD again tonight to make sure we are covered.

xxx

Sept 13 unless my doc sees higher levels of progesterone then is normal im sure he will get betas if they are higher then normal ranges for 7 dpo =D

Can I join you guys?
AF is due the 13th also. I "think" I ovulated yesterday, even though I got a positive Ov this AM too.
We've been BD'ing everyday since CD 8. Today is CD 20 for me. We'll BD tonight and tomorrow, maybe. DH is getting tired,lol

Can I join you guys?
AF is due the 13th also. I "think" I ovulated yesterday, even though I got a positive Ov this AM too.
We've been BD'ing everyday since CD 8. Today is CD 20 for me. We'll BD tonight and tomorrow, maybe. DH is getting tired,lol

Offffffffff course. Welcome!!

My OH only decided to TTC yesterday, good job we DTD last night and I got my peak on my monitor today!! :haha:

xxx

My OH only decided to TTC yesterday, good job we DTD last night and I got my peak on my monitor today!! :haha:

xxx
Today DH was complaining a bit, poor guy... lol
12 days in a row :p
trying a different technique, what can I do? :haha:

xxx
Today DH was complaining a bit, poor guy... lol
12 days in a row :p
trying a different technique, what can I do? :haha:

Have you thought about sperm meets egg?

I wanted to try it but obviously starting the day before ov I didnt have a chance!!

DTD last night...

Hope i have covered my bases... just need to keep my fingers crossed for the next 2 weeks now!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"