• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Hi can I join you guys?

I'm due to test around the 10th, really hoping it's my month, been trying for 3 months. It took 3 months to conceive my daughter, so hoping it won't take longer than that.

I think we got it all covered and we've done all we can do for this month now.

can i join you pretty please. iam 3dpo today and i should be due to test around the 12th :hugs:

I'll be testing with you! AF is due Sept 14th if my mucked up cycle stays weird, and 17th if I have the luteal phase I would normally expect but just Ov'd early! Either way...I'll be POAS around the 14th!

xxx

Heeeey Carreg! We can be test day buddies.

Im not testing till after my "normal" luteal phase is up.

Hello Cla!

xxx

is anybody feeling possitive yet and have you got any symtoms?????

Trying hard NOT to symptom spot at only 3dpo cos that's crazy talk but I have been feeling crampy and nauseous ever since Ov day which is unusual for me as I only ever cramp around AF time. Think it's all coincidence though so I'm not reading anything into it....yet!

xxx

it would be impossible not to symtom spot, because thats all we think about lol:dohh:

Hi

Can I join you guys? I am testing 11/12 September. I'm really hoping for a BFP because it's DH birthday on 12 September and it's our first cycle TTC since our loss in July.

I know it's too early but I cant help symptom spotting! Thought I had some symptoms the other day and burst into tears last night when I thought they had gone. Maybe a bit more emotional than usual?! :haha: Driving myself crazy. lol

Sorry about about loss raisin.

I am trying not to symptom spot. I have a migrane which I usually get after ovulation.

I cant take my tablets for it though incase I am pregnant but will be worth it in the end.

xxx

ive been having a bad stomach every morning for the last 3 days. i havent got a clue if that means anything:shrug:

My ticker (and everyone elses) is driving me mad. lol. I dont have any of the symptoms it says apart from a feeling of "pressure" in the abdomen. I might take my ticker off I dont have the symptom it says for tomorrow. I keep wanting to hit my PC!

Is it too early to have symptoms at 3DPO? When should you start to expect to feel something happening??

I would think you only got symptoms at about 7 dpo as I dont think the egg implants till then?

xxx

i know what you mean. when it says sore boobs im there pinching them thinking well they aint sore:haha:it does my head in too lol

its rare but implantation can occur anywhere from 3 dpo to 12 dpo :thumbup:

Thanks for that ruskiegirl you learn somthing new everyday xx

Thanks Ruskie!!

I never knew that...

2DPO tomorrow for me.... going so slow... it will go fast when its the weekend hopefully.

xxx

That's what I think about the weekend those two days go so fast then the rest of the week is a go slow grrrrrrrrrrr.

Dumb isnt it!! Why cant everyday be weekend... I sit there and think about it constantly at work...

And as for tickers... mine says headache! And I have a headache! Woohoo! :haha:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back