Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

how s everybody getting on xxxx

Hi :hi:

Doing ok here but got my AF yesterday for the first time since October 2010. :growlmad:

Thomas is teething and really feeling it today. Poor little guy.

How was your scan?

Hi raisin, I bet you was gutted getting your af back to your lovely times of the month :(
I bet Thomas is getting big now, I hope his teeth arnt causing to much trouble.
My scan went great after I stopped crying lol I will post a pic in a bit. I just wish we knew what sex it is

Here is our baby at 13 weeks 4 days :happydance:

Try again lol

Attachments

• a2d37e40.jpg
    a2d37e40.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
Try again lol

Oh cla, such a gorgeous scan pic, you must be so excited! :happydance: How are you feeling?

Thomas has what looks like some teeth poking through his gums now but still no teeth, its driving me mad!

Will you be finding out the sex at your next scan then or are you waiting till the birth to find out?

I had a scan on Monday at 16 weeks and she is possitive Iam having a girl. I still can't believe it and we are still in shock

Attachments

• c1a0b81c.jpg
    c1a0b81c.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
wow cla I have just seen your scan photos and they are gorgeous! Congratulations and great news on it being a little girl! Are they certain enough for you to buy pink things or are you waiting for your 20 week scan before you go wild in the aisles???

xxx

Well I've had a private scan today and she is defo a girl so I can't wait to spend my oh money lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->