• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

How do you work out your luteal phase? What does that mean?

I am 4DPO today and boobs a little tender but Im starting to think it's all in my mind and that I'm creating symptoms by wanting it so badly! Does anyone else feel that way?!

Luteal phase is the time from ovulation until AF arrives :)

And yes, I feel that way re symptoms! Keep having to tell myself I am being ridiculous and I am not up the duff, and even if I was I'd not be noticing it!

xxx

As carreg said, you need to look back at your cycles and know when you ov and when AF came.

If I ov on CD14 or CD16 AF always comes 14 days later!

And as for the symptoms, I could swear my boobs are a bit tender... not usually this soon after ov... but maybe I am making symptoms up?! I am only 2DPO! Haha.

xxx

It's different for everyone... mine is 13/14 days.

It depends on your luteal phase.

Pink CM @ 4DPO could that not be implantation?

xxx

I really hope it is as this will be our 5month ttc since losing the baby so it would be lovely to have some good news. But I'm not getting my hopes up

I'm a newbie! We are now 5 days from ovulation...you will all have to help me with the abbreviations!! BFN, BFP...?? is it barely faint neg., positive? LOL!:haha:

Hey mellowfishy....

BFN: big fat negative
BFP: big fat positive

Anything else just ask honey.

xxx

I'm a newbie! We are now 5 days from ovulation...you will all have to help me with the abbreviations!! BFN, BFP...?? is it barely faint neg., positive? LOL!:haha:

Hi Hun you will love it here. Good luck xx

Where are you from mellowfishy? How old are you? Is this your 1st?

xxx

I'm really trying not to "read into" my symptoms this time around...keeping it all on the "down low" :)
We have two boys, ages 4 and 2...I am hoping for #3, my hubby is "not so sure"..but you can say he didn't take precaution to avoid NOT having #3!:haha:
I went off the pill 3 months ago, had a 30 day cycle, then a 29 day cycle...
so who knows what this month will hold!

I'm really trying not to "read into" my symptoms this time around...keeping it all on the "down low" :)
We have two boys, ages 4 and 2...I am hoping for #3, my hubby is "not so sure"..but you can say he didn't take precaution to avoid NOT having #3!:haha:
I went off the pill 3 months ago, had a 30 day cycle, then a 29 day cycle...
so who knows what this month will hold!

I will be 34 in October.:winkwink:

So do you think you have done it this month???

Well hello & welcome and I wish you luck.

I am 23 and TTC #1... this is my 1st month!

xxx

Welcome Mellofishy! FX'd for a bfp for you very soon!

At the moment I am firmly telling myself that we HAVEN'T done it this month because it's too early to be speculating and I feel stupid thinking about it. Especially as I feel loads better today, just a bit tired so everything else was probably just coincidence/in my head/random illness!

xxx

I'm trying to be confident and have PMA but my chances of catching 1st cycle are very slim... I ov'd from my bad side too!

xxx

How can you tell which side you Ov'd from?

xxx

I was going to ask that !

Because I have alot of pain when I ovulate from my left side due to the scar tissue... when I ov from my right I only have a little twinge and it is on my right side.

xxx

Ahhhh ok, thought you were going to give away some magic secret then!!

xxx

we're a military family living in Nebraska. I would love to add to our family and have a feeling we're meant to, but I truly feel it's all in God's hands.

Haha... noooo I am just unlucky enough to have dodgy insides...

I only associated the pain with ovulation since I started using my persona and tracking my cycles though!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->