Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Mag congrats on the weight loss I bet you are like a new women xx

Want to lose another 2st 4lbs yet really.

Feeling alot fitter and healthier and toned which is nice. :thumbup:

You okay Cla, sorry to see you've had more losses. God bless your angels and lots of floaty kisses for them. :kiss:

xxxx

Thankyou so much for that it means a lot. I've got the hospital Wednesday I just hope they will do somthing for me now, I just haven't a clue what though.
I can't believe you want to lose another 2 stone there will be nothing left of you, I bet your oh thinks he as got a new women lol

Oh Cla, so sorry :hugs: I hope they find something to help you, I can't imagine. Huge hugs!!

Wow Magpies, how fantastic! Time for shopping :happydance:

Thanks aunt I just dont seem to have any luck xx

Auntbug - what a beautiful girl , I hope you have her home safe soon xxx

Mags - well done on your weight loss and great news about your tube! SAw it on the one tubers forum. xxx

Cla - sorry to hear of your losses FXed the hospital can help you out on Wed xxx

Hello everyone! Congrats on the weight loss Becca, I'm gonna need some of your determination, I have a lot of junk in my trunk.
Auntbug, she is so gorgeous! Big smooches to her. <3
Milos! Not long to go now, how exciting. Can we swap dates? :D

I had a US due to some bleeding and pain, but baby was fine and wriggling about. I was spot on with the ticker and I'm due 17th March! Got a tear in my uterus, just gotta rest till 12 weeks (SO bored)

Hope everyone is well. <3

Feel better blousey, don't let bed rest drive you nuts. :hugs:

its been a long time since anybody wrote anything.
i was wondering how you all are xxxxx

Hey Cla, good to hear from you, how are you getting on?

I am fine, now on maternity leave due a week on Sunday according to the hospital but I think I am about a week behind that so not expecting any arrivals til nearer the end of the month! Just busy nesting - cleaning and tidying and doing boring household paperwork and tax returns! I hate the paperwork but I can't imagine I will want to do it once baby arrives so I am determined to get up to date now while I have the time.

Hope everyone else is well xxx

I'm good I've been referred to Birmingham women's hospital as they can't find anything wrong with me so fingers crossed they can help.
I Can't believe you will be a mom soon, have you got everything ready xxx

Cla - really pleased to hear about your referral. I hope the women's hospital can give you some answers. How long do you have to wait for your referral appointment?

I must admit I can't believe that I will be a mum soon too! The cot, moses basket and pram all arrived from my in-laws house last weekend so now the house is full of baby things and that has made it seem much more real. I think we are all organised and have everything we need - until proven otherwise! Just doing some nesting - lots of cleaning, getting the household paperwork up to date and filling the freezer with food!

xxx

Well I've been waiting 9 weeks for the letter but they said they are sending it out this week, I just hope I haven't got to wait long.
Will we get to see a last bump pic xxx

just to let you guys know that 10days ago my yellow bump turned blue! Baby callum born a week early at 39weeks weighing only 5lb 9oz small but perfectly formed xxx

Attachments

• 12102011207.jpg
    12102011207.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Milos congrats on your beautiful baby boy, how does it feel to be a mommy xx
Oh and I love his name xxxxx

Congratulations! He is beautiful. Hope the birth went well.

thanks girls. Loving motherhood despite the lack of sleep! Birth was not to plan had planned on a waterbirth but failed to progress transfered to consultant unit by ambulance onto oxytocin drip ended up pushing him out lying on my back on a bed! Exactly what i said i would never do! Anyway he is here safely and it was not traumatic just not what i planned xxx

Congrats sweetie!

I have now been diagnosed with PCOS ontop of everything. Next appointment is 23rd nov with the FS and I have now lost 4st in total.

xx

Mag that's fantastic about the weight loss how have you done it, I bet you look great.
Sorry about the Pcos but at least they can help you know xx

It's just ontop of everything else its not really helpful.

Just watching what I eat. Cutting down on the carbs. Low GI diet.

xx

I bet you feel great, I bet your dr is well impressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"