Make up you can't live without

Loui1001

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of updating my make up case and am very interested (read, nosy :haha:) in what other people can't live without. In my case it's gel eyeliner so......... What's yours???

Gel eyeliner here too, and my MAC studio fix foundation, lippy, and their False Lash mascara. Thats all i need on that desert island :haha:

Mascara. Doesn't really matter which one, I tend to get No7 and whichever one claims to give me the longest looking lashes. Without mascara I look like I don't have any eyelashes which isn't a great look!

bare minerals foundation. mascara, I'm not picky on those, mac eyeshadows

My sukku eyebrow pen. If I have good brows, I don't need anything else!

Maybelline mascara
Mac moisturecover concealer
Ysl touche éclat
Mac technakohl liner
Mac Melba blusher
Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream

These are DEF my must haves!

No.7 stay mat foundation and 17 powder blusher. I'm pale and pasty without blusher. I could live without eye make up or lippy.

Naked Palette 2 - best palette ever!

Do you use that often?

I really want one! I love number 3 but so expensive and I barely wear makeup lol

I'd like a gel eyeliner, are they better than liquid eyeliners? What gel liner is the best to go for?

I use Rimmel lipstick, in red. It lasts all day and is moisturising.

I never had any success with liquid eyeliner, gel is a different story altogether! The one I'm using atm is Maybelline https://www.makeupalley.com/product...Gel-Eyeliner-(All-Shades)/Maybelline/Eyeliner

I never wear make up, only mascara as iv got blonde eyelashes and I look awful without it, hate putting it on though, I'm sooo lazy!

Bare Minerals under eye brightener powder. I'm so pale that I have constant dark circles without it!

I saw that maybelline one and was thinking of getting it x

The one thing I really swear by is Witch anti blemish BB cream. It evens out my crappy skin without making it worse. Everything else I can use whatever brands I can find.

My MAC brow duo, I have reallly pale eyebrows so without it I look ridiculous, same goes for mascara! x

Naked Palette 2 - best palette ever!

Do you use that often?

I really want one! I love number 3 but so expensive and I barely wear makeup lol

I'd like a gel eyeliner, are they better than liquid eyeliners? What gel liner is the best to go for?

Definitely worth it! The shadows are really highly pigmented and have no chalkiness unlike some cheaper alternatives. I love 2 because I think it suits cooler coloring a little more than 1 does (3 has more pinky tones I believe - there are tonnes of swatches, reviews and tutorials online for all of them) and 'Blackout' sold it for me because its hard to find a really pigmented, pure black eye shadow for a reasonable price. I only wear make up maybe twice a week, but I use either palette everytime I do (also gets used for brows and contouring too!). You also get a little extra thing with every palette (so 1 had a primer, 2 had a lip gloss and not sure what 3 has). The brushes are of a really good quality too and they don't cheapen the deal with sponge applicators.

Chanel liquid eyeliner is the only.one i use. Its amazing and lasts really well, tltly worth the money!

I only really use foundation. Sometimes I go wild and use some mascara and eyeliner.I want to try more but feel like a clown as not sure what I'm
doing. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->