Make up you can't live without

Eyeliner (well black eye pencil), I only use it inside, other than that I don't really use make up. I don't even have a mascara, my eyelashes are long & dark, they look fake with mascara. Sometimes I use a concealer under my eyes & some blush, I don't own a foundation. I have 1 lipstick only, & 2 eye shadows :rofl:

I really need to start experimenting a bit more, I feel very stuck in a makeup rut

I only have some face powder, eye shadow and mascara dont see why women av to plaster it on their face. Is nice to have a little low in urself

https://m.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/that-gal

^^ this ^^

I have quite a flushed red skin tone and that manages to even it out pretty well, and gives a nice base for foundation.

I'm also one who has a pretty boring make up look, the stuff above, foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I don't own a single lipstick haha!

I'm actually in love with Benefits Porefessional Primer at the moment. It's my go to.

Can't live without mascara, though. Even when i'm having a no make up day i'll usually put mascara on.

I don't tend to wear make up, it makes my skin awful.

But when I do (very rarely) like when I go out somewhere special or whatever, I must wear my soap and glory kick ass concealer and ysl touche eclat under my eyes. I have the worst dark circles ever and these are the only things I've found that combat it (in addition to my foundation but I can't even remember what brand it is because I barely use it).

I also do rainbow colours on my eyes with mac eye shadows. Again this is very rare for me as I don't think I suit makeup at all. I wear glasses and anything makes me look even more stupid than I already do.

Foundation (not loyal to any particular one since they changed the shades of my favourite one! Atm I'm using Rimmel Wake me Up).
Blush - No7 or Maybelline Mousse
Eyebrow Palette - 17

As long as I have them on I'm good! Though if I have time I'll put on eyeshadow/mascara/eyeliner too.

The one thing i always had was a clinique pore filler thing i loved it but it was discontinued but Benefits Porefessional Primer is very similar so thats my number one thing. Then i use nip + fab cc cream but any cc or bb cream will do. Always revlon mascara. I was brought a lovely benifits eye shadow pallet for xmas which is lovely and ill buy again. I have a no7 eye brow pencil which i use occasionally and some seventeen chubby lip things. Thats about it. I'm going to experiment with some gel eye liner at some point though.

Not really loyal to any particular brands but every day I use

Foundation
Concealer
Bronzer/Blusher & Powder
Eyelash Curlers
Mascara

I'm not particularly loyal to any brands either but in my make-up bag there's always foundation, powder, black eyeliner and mascara. To work and to go out I wear more than that probably, but they're the products I definitely couldn't be without.

I'm only loyal to benefit bad gal eyeliner and Barry m blusher. The rest tends to change with what mood I'm in

Foundation I'm using atm is loreal eau teint I actually really like this as its really light and feels like a second skin

Blusher is lily lolo, pink for winter, peach for summer

Mascara is Shavata lengthening mascara in conjunction with Shavata lash fibres I love these make me look as though I'm wearing falsies

Eyeshadow is just whatever really, neutral shades for lower key things, smoky shades for going out etc

Love a red lipstick

My revlon colorstay foundation, my maybeline mascara, my lip balm, and my body shop eye brow filler.

Its all about the eyes for me

Maybelline liquid eyeliner
No 7 pencil eyeliner
Any mascara
Any eyeshadow

If I have them, I'm sorted :)

Naked Palette 2 - best palette ever!

Do you use that often?

I really want one! I love number 3 but so expensive and I barely wear makeup lol

I'd like a gel eyeliner, are they better than liquid eyeliners? What gel liner is the best to go for?

Definitely worth it! The shadows are really highly pigmented and have no chalkiness unlike some cheaper alternatives. I love 2 because I think it suits cooler coloring a little more than 1 does (3 has more pinky tones I believe - there are tonnes of swatches, reviews and tutorials online for all of them) and 'Blackout' sold it for me because its hard to find a really pigmented, pure black eye shadow for a reasonable price. I only wear make up maybe twice a week, but I use either palette everytime I do (also gets used for brows and contouring too!). You also get a little extra thing with every palette (so 1 had a primer, 2 had a lip gloss and not sure what 3 has). The brushes are of a really good quality too and they don't cheapen the deal with sponge applicators.

I have the Naked 2 and the Naked 3. I absolutely love both of them. The Naked 3 palette came with a four sample pack of their eyeshadow primers, which are divine! Urban Decay eye primer is the only primer out there that won't make my eyeshadow budge.

Same as MissNurse, I am using the Loreal Eau de Teint and it is amazing and only £9.99 and very light it is my HG Foundation at the moment (if you can even call it that) I love my naked palette 3 by urban decay :) No7 Exceptional definition mascara (was a long time lover of the benefit they're real but its too expensive) my new love though is the new Bodyshop Vitamin E Overnight Serum In Oil its amazing I put it on my face at night and makes my skin look beautiful in the morning xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->