MakeUp Tips Group*Celeb Pics pg 11*

Hello i need some help

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/n572020069_1991525_4604.jpg

It dont show so much in this picture, but i have never been able to find a foundation that has'nt left orange marks around the sides of my face, i have tried loads, recent one is double wear by estee lauder and at first it was great, since i become pregnant it just didnt sit right when i applied it, im very pale as you can see lol, can you recommend a foundation, and also when i try and do smokey eyes, it always looks like i have been punched in the eye, i can't seem to get the hang of it

Hello i need some help

https://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll47/MysticalMayhem/n572020069_1991525_4604.jpg

It dont show so much in this picture, but i have never been able to find a foundation that has'nt left orange marks around the sides of my face, i have tried loads, recent one is double wear by estee lauder and at first it was great, since i become pregnant it just didnt sit right when i applied it, im very pale as you can see lol, can you recommend a foundation, and also when i try and do smokey eyes, it always looks like i have been punched in the eye, i can't seem to get the hang of it

Hiya, im also very pale im allways one of the palest of foundations , i use MAC at the moment they are really good ive tryed 2 different ones and i like them both, they have studio fix which is a fuller coverage which i prefer and ive tryed there select one which is also great more of a lighter texture, im sure they do more aswell for different types of skin, it might be worth looking on there as they have a BIG range of shades the best ive seen.

With the smokey look have you tryed using a few different shades across the eye? I use a white or silver as a base(just under brow bone) and start with that if i dont want it too dramatic, and then i bring it into the corner of my eyes aswell but because you have quite wide eyes allready i would mix it with a bit of grey for the inner corners too as if you put too much white in you inner corners it will open your eyes even more which you dont really need, i would then blend it out into a grey and then apply a black shadow to the outer corner and the crease of your eye to add depth, and just blend with brushes so its not too harsh, you wont look like you just have black eyes then, add a bit of black pencil too expecially on the outer bottom lash line and apply a thin line of shadow underneth too.

Hope this helps x

Oooh me can i be next... i've got fair hair blue eyes and quite pale skin, tend to just stick to foundation from maybelline satin liquid in fawn and a pinky lipstick and a bit of blusher.
Always find make up around my eyes make my eyes look smaller when i want it to do the oposite.. dying to try brown contacts swear eye make up looks better on brown eyes cos they've got a deep base colour already i think i'm just using the wrong colours.
Would love to do a smokey look on my eyes or find out what colours make blue eyes pop.

https://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss187/oakeyfamily/makeup.jpg

Oooh me can i be next... i've got fair hair blue eyes and quite pale skin, tend to just stick to foundation from maybelline satin liquid in fawn and a pinky lipstick and a bit of blusher.
Always find make up around my eyes make my eyes look smaller when i want it to do the oposite.. dying to try brown contacts swear eye make up looks better on brown eyes cos they've got a deep base colour already i think i'm just using the wrong colours.
Would love to do a smokey look on my eyes or find out what colours make blue eyes pop.

https://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss187/oakeyfamily/makeup.jpg

I know what you mean about blue eyes i have blue eyes myself and used to think it was harder than brown eyes but there are alot of colours you can wear still.

Smokey colours look fab on blue eyes you can use silver & black for a more dramatic look or if you want a more daytime smokey look use silver as a base & greys you could even use a touch of black still in the crease of your eyes to add depth. If you find your eyes are looking closed bring the shadow up higher slightly & go underneth your eyes with a thin liner brush also to open your eyes more use a white eyeliner in the rim of your eyes i do this every day its great , black liner in the rim will close your eyes alot. Use a black liner on the lower lash line but just on outer edge this will open them more too.

Colours to make your eyes pop will be mainly golds but sometimes its nice to mix a little brown into the gold or even black, golds really makes the blue in your eyes stand out.

Purples are also nice with blue eyes but with a bit of black liner on lash line too.

and i even use blues in the summer too.

I think pink lip colours would deffo suit you best you could even try a darker shade of pink . Hope this helps x

Mee please:D!

I am half chinese so my eyes are really small! I love the black all over eye look but I seem to pull it off:(

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs140.snc4/37319_10150201659210085_558160084_13623478_4266570_n.jpg

any ideas how to make my eyes seem bigger:)? And do you have any recommendation on which blusher shade I should use, I normally go for pink and I dont suit it somehow.

I am half chinese so my eyes are really small! I love the black all over eye look but I seem to pull it off:(

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs140.snc4/37319_10150201659210085_558160084_13623478_4266570_n.jpg

any ideas how to make my eyes seem bigger:)? And do you have any recommendation on which blusher shade I should use, I normally go for pink and I dont suit it somehow.

Hiya. Yes I think it is a bit harded when you have chinese shaped eyes but you just need to create a look that is suited to you there will be one out there somewhere its just getting it right. As you have small eyelids for daytime you could just go for a natural colour all over and a black liquid liner with a flick, shades that would suit you would be crams, golds, browns, plums or greens and purples if you like brighter colours or smokey colours are great if going out. To widen your eyes try using a white pencil in the rim instead of black and put the black under the bottom lash line and blend instead or even blend a shadow underneath. I deffo wouldnt go for pink blushers i would go for more of a peachy blusher or a bronze colour, hope this helps il try and find a picture for you x

Ive found some pictures of some chinese ladies makeup it may help you create the look more as they may have more similer shaped eyesxx

Attachments

• 12727470.jpg
    12727470.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 399708.jpeg
    399708.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 1216132464.JPG
    1216132464.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Natural_Makeup.jpg
    Natural_Makeup.jpg