Making a Baby

:spermy::witch:

It's a battle to the end! Which will win next cycle!?!

Cycle 1 for me:

Witch score 1 V Spermy score 0

Congrats Bbygurl!!! hartbeat theory worked out right then? so excited for you, boys are so much fun!

AFM, I definitely prefer the accumed opks, clearly negative today like I'd expect for CD10 compared to the almost positive wondfos I had the cycle before last, I swear I now have a vendetta against the wondfos LOL

Yes it was. I'm definitely excited that my last baby ended up a boy

Twiddling thumbs over here, I swear the wait to O is just as bad as tww time. We have DS's twin cousins birthday party to go to tomorrow... then I've got nothing to focus on for next week other than bd'ing lol

Stopping in briefly, home from five days in a cabin with two young kids and no hubby so I'm zonked. TWW ticking along nicely. 8dpo now, will try hold out till AF is missed to test.

I need to jump back in here. I been a bit absent. On CD 10 and had a good load of spotting yesterday which happened last cycle too. Started my OPK's which are coming through quite faint, but I'm expecting to O sometime this week. DH is right into it at the moment and really really wants a baby and I am doing my best to be super healthy (unfortunately I suck at giving up on chips and chocolate!).

BBYGURL Congratulations on a boy!!!

Flying duster where did you go to stay in cabin? We are always looking for places to relax / no computers / phones lol. Really getting into walking at the moment. Good luck in a few days for testing. Your chart is looking good :)

Good luck to everyone here. Let's get some BFP's happening!

Welcome back Gypsy! We have a Facebook group now too, if you are on fb and wanna join, send me a friend request and pm me. (Facebook.com/flyingduster)

We stayed at the raincliff youth camp, inland from Timaru ish. Awesome facilities there, and yeah, zeeeeero cellphone coverage anywhere even walkable easily so no temptation once settled in to even bother checking online. So good. Haha.

Welcome back gypsy.
Yay willpower on not testing early flyingduster, fx for a nice bfp!

Can I join? I've been avoiding this section in the hope that things were to be quick and not obsess but things have not gone that way x

Hey everyone, I'm jumping back in here. I've been super absent lately because of a lot of things going on in my life and just sort of taking a bit of a break. I have been checking in and lurking every once in a while thiugh. I'm now in the tww and feeling very hopeful for this cycle. I stopped temping entirely, no opks, and didn't do anything fancy. It really helps with my sanity, although makes it tough to know when to test. I think I will test around Wednesday next week.

Oh MissYogi, yay!!! If you're on Facebook you can come join us there, but I am still on BnB so will see any posts in this thread too, it just might be quiet!!

Crossing my fingers for youuuuuuu, come on baby!!

I'm floating here too, and am on the Fb group. Hope everyone is going OK.

Well I'm out this cycle, I doubt DH's swimmers lasted till I ovulated, as we've all been sick with bronchitis no chance to bd and meds that made dh drowsy affected performance the time we tried when I got my pos opk. I'm not doing that great over here moral wise, with how long it took me to O, it's likely next O will be while were on vacation in the UK and yeah not bd'ing with DS in the same room so I'm out till April most likely :(

Ohhh hugs Disney. :( xxx

How is your pregnancy going? :flower:
I keep meaning to ask then get side tracked on FB by games! UGH...Lol

I was talking with Lyons about how me and hubby are just going to start throwing sperm at any egg that comes out. We don't know why we are not preggy but for sure we have tried every cheap method we can find.

IUI and IVF are just too pricey. Who knows maybe he will change his mind?

Meanwhile cut my meals down a bit and still working on looking healthy as well as feeling it.

However, Im stuck on antibiotics again for the UTI from hell. It just won't go away.

How is Everyone else doing? I know this thread is mostly sleeping now. I will do my best to post more often even if it turns into journaling...Hahaha

Happy Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->