Making a Baby

Hey ladies. I'm mega confused. No period but weird crampy bursting feeling on top of my uterus followed by nausea this morning. I thought it meant might cycle was starting. Well, I got dizzy and sat down after a while then NOTHING. Cramping potty feeling went away. My lower stomach us bloated but no cramps or pain now. I even went for a walk vwith my daughter. However, right before we walked out of no where, I just had the need to go diarrhea.:shrug:

And to top it off we have limited WiFi, no cellular service and my hus
band us off with the boys driving around the mountain s :dohh:

I'm kinda scared. The bursting feeling is in the same spot that started bugging me around 6dpo, felt like something was scratching my bladder.

I'm waiting for him to get back so we can grab an hpt from some where. Do you ladies think its ectopic?

I hope you get this as connection is bad...it posted! ☺. I feel fine now just a lil sore in the pelvic area. And I'm 15dpo...have never made it past it unless pregnant. Man what a weird cycle.

Just started spotting. I hope this is a good sign. Fx

Update: I gotca hold of a ept and it said negativevso I should be ok. I'll check back in when home tomorrow. Hope y'all are having a good holiday.

Finally back home and totally need to do that vacation spot over again..lol. I had to miss out on the pool and basically just all the chill things I had planned.

Good thing is I didn't have to get whisked about in a helivac because that's just how far away we were from civilization.

I have no words for that cycle. I am just glad it is over. I feel pretty good too.

How was everyone's weekend? I see other than my frantic posting :headspin: it was pretty quiet on here.

I will be doing our only bbd tonight at 1dpo. Not very hopeful it will work but still have ewcm today so theres always a chance. Gotta take what i can get this month 😣
I will take some time to catch up on all the posts this evening. Been away a few days. 😊

I will be doing our only bbd tonight at 1dpo. Not very hopeful it will work but still have ewcm today so theres always a chance. Gotta take what i can get this month 😣
I will take some time to catch up on all the posts this evening. Been away a few days. 😊

No worries!! Your cm sounds perfect! This cycle we are going to make sure we actually bd on 1dpo and O day as we didn't last cycle. We bd two days prior to O day and nothing else. We were so tired in general..lol Such lazy bones.

My sweetie has a bad back from work so I'm feeling lousy thinking about anything right now but um yeah..that's the plan anyway.:blush:

So, dont feel you are out!!! :hugs:

Better get to bed as I have to actually go to work in the morning. At least this tww I'll be occupied by some thing other than poking at my bbs for 'signs'.

K all, night

Hey just wanted to join ...I'm currently on cd10 waiting to ovulate...Fingers crossed this cycle ...loads of babydust for everyone

Good morning and

:yipee:Welcome TaylorK:yipee:

Thank you for joining us!!

You are really close to O day. I'm due to O on I think Tuesday. I wish it was on a weekday but CD 10 and CD 11 seem to be my egg releasing days.

Will you be using an opk? I'm going to skip out this cycle and just watch for ewcm and O pain. I know many many years before I did a crazy CD 9 ovulation. I was so not ready for that. Already on CD3 my cycle is drying up too so I'm suspicious. :-k

Ok, gotta get ready for my first day of work. Positive thoughts.

:dust:

Welcome taylork!
Have fun at work Ftale! Kind of wish i had something to occupy my time for the tww's lol.
Little home business and crochet hobby dont take the mind off it for long enough 😂 guess we can do fall yardwork today 😣

I wont assume im out until af comes but its really tough to believe there is much chance at 1dpo. I dont temp or use opks i follow a calendar and cm and thats it. Maybe i should grab opks if this month doesnt work out 😊

Good morning and

:yipee:Welcome TaylorK:yipee:

Thank you for joining us!!

You are really close to O day. I'm due to O on I think Tuesday. I wish it was on a weekday but CD 10 and CD 11 seem to be my egg releasing days.

Will you be using an opk? I'm going to skip out this cycle and just watch for ewcm and O pain. I know many many years before I did a crazy CD 9 ovulation. I was so not ready for that. Already on CD3 my cycle is drying up too so I'm suspicious. :-k

Ok, gotta get ready for my first day of work. Positive thoughts.

:dust:
Thanks you very much...yes I'm doing test like a mad person...I normally miss my surge... so in not trying to miss it this cycle ...I'm using the cheapies and when they darken up I'll be switching to the Clearblue digitals.. I tend to make ewcm all cycle :shrug: so that's not a sign in can watch...I'm also tempting ...Hope we ovulate this cycle ...n get pregnant too ...that should be fun :hugs::hugs: what supplements are you taking this cycle?

Welcome taylork!
Have fun at work Ftale! Kind of wish i had something to occupy my time for the tww's lol.
Little home business and crochet hobby dont take the mind off it for long enough 😂 guess we can do fall yardwork today 😣

THANKS HUN ...
ALSO ..can you share what supplements you took this cycle or anything you did differently

Hey ladies, I'm home from first day of training..lol And they said they'll call me back tomorrow if the other ladies like me. Its just a teacher for little ones who are almost 1 and up to 2. And they are short handed along with being a little stressed out but overall nice ladies.

I'm pooped and in intermittent pain. My left ovary keeps feeling like it has a pimple ready to pop. Not like ovulation pain at all. I wonder if I made a cyst. I'm scared but hoping its just nothing but after my crazy experience this weekend I could be wrong.

I guess I'll find out sooner or later.

OilyMaman: It depends on what time of day you ovulated. You have 24 hours for the egg to still survive. So if it was at 9pm and you can't bd till 7pm the next night you still have a chance. That's why ppl just bd like crazy day before, day of and day after, heck if you are using opk, I'd just keep doing it until my temp started to rise.

Taylork: Yeah, Opks are your best friend when you don't suffer from ovulation pain. I've noticed the target brand to be pretty crapping. Clearblue is pretty decent. I use to use Answer opks years ago but not sure if they make those or not but they were very good. I can't speak for any others though.

I do temp and right now my wake up temp is anywhere between 97.33 and 97.58 depending on if I had a restful night or not. I am not taking any special supplements just regular vitamins. Then I'll switch to prenatal. I found taking them before getting pregnant makes my calve muscles knot up really bad. Think its having too much iron in it or some thing. Not sure. Alos, I stay aways from vitamins containing Soy. I can't digest it very well, it causes my stool to turn green instantly.

I have been taking a high quality multivitamin. A high quality probiotic. A high quality fish oil for my omega3, coQ10 and vitaminD.
I drink a whole food antioxidant drink each day, limit my caffiene intake and use tons of essential oils to keep my body balanced :)
Usually we dtd way more often during my fertile week BUT hubby was away and we only had yesterday to give it a shot. So we did. Not too hopeful but excited to see what happens :)

Hey all we can do is try right? :happydance:

I did not like my first day at work. I thought I was hired on permanent but come to find out it was just a few hours of trial work. I decided no way. I am not doing it. Way too stressful. Not enough staff and the quality of childcare provided is not what I expected. I spent most of my day trying to keep kids safe from choking on wood chips...really???

I told my husband I am just going to be a mommy. I'm 39 and I've worked all of my life and now I'm going to work for no pay..LOL at home but I'm looking forward to more laundry and dirty dishes. :dance:

He just laughed. OH and guess who is having vivid dreams.. My husband!!! What?? He said he woke up this morning from a dream where he was just walking around smoking. :huh: We don't smoke at all. He is straight laced and I'm allergic to smoke so I was like..'Hey, I'm the one who is suppose to be getting vivid dreams (I am but clearly not pregnant yet) He just laughed and said I don't know what is going on. He is usually a log sleeper. So to wake up with a dream on his mind is totally odd. I told him it was a sign of my future pregnancy driving him to smoke :haha:

Well, I'm so stressed out and tired from today that I am turning in early today. I just got my daughter to bed after grocery shopping with her for an hour right after picking her up from school, then dinner, homework, bathing...Ladies if I wasn't ttc I'd have a cold one of anything right now. :blush:

Alright, talk to y'll tomorrow.

Thanks very much for ur replies ladies
I'm taking a high omega3 with dha a prenatal saw palmetto vitC baby asprin

Ladies I'm am feeling beat today. I tell you I don't think I sat down till I couldn't move anymore last night. Today I just want a hot bath and some ice cream. :)

What are you all up to this week?

I'm at home all week so I'm just on these threads trying to rest and trying to seduce Oh every other day ...loll which is working. I Need these babies..
Hope u get ur hot bath n ice cream hun lol
Have you ovulated ?

Oily mamma...
HOW are you doing ...what are u up to as well

No hot bath or ice cream but I did have some home made mashed potatoes. Close enough.

I haven't Ovulated yet but I got a feeling its going to happen earlier than CD12.
Come Friday night :sex: till Tuesday (he knows I'll be after him) :bunny:

I'll change my ticker as soon as I do ovulate though.

Hi ladies, been knocked out with a yucky bug DS picked up from somewhere :( finally feeling a bit more human as AF leaves for hopefully a long time lol. Start opk testing this weekend! Here's hoping this bug stays away from hubby... although hubby mentioned that I had just got over a bad head cold the week before I got pregnant with DS, he says it's a sign lol

Hope you're all doing well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->