Making a Baby

Hey guys, I'm CD 4 of my first cycle in 5years 8 months, sooooo, I don't actually know when I'll ovulate! i used to have like 32 day cycles before kids, so if it's the same I'm not due to O for another couple of weeks, but I'm temping and tracking symptoms and I managed to spot my first O the other week just by symptoms so I'm confident I can do it again and temping will hopefully confirm it.

June is winter here, and I'd love a winter baby! I adore knitting, so would love to bundle a newborn in woollens. Haha.

No hot bath or ice cream but I did have some home made mashed potatoes. Close enough.

I haven't Ovulated yet but I got a feeling its going to happen earlier than CD12.
Come Friday night :sex: till Tuesday (he knows I'll be after him) :bunny:

I'll change my ticker as soon as I do ovulate though.
LOL...u get him girl... well here's what happened to me..Remember I said I'll be using the cheapies and when they darken up I'll be switching to the Clearblue digitals...after reviewing the cheapies I realized that all looked the same after they dried out..so I decided it was time to pop out the digital as I'm on CD 13 n the test lines are barely there...so I took a cheapies this morning n to no surprise negative took the digital with same urine sample n a big smiley face popped up...str8 pass flashing so I missed the high n went straight to peak... thoughts?

Hi ladies, been knocked out with a yucky bug DS picked up from somewhere :( finally feeling a bit more human as AF leaves for hopefully a long time lol. Start opk testing this weekend! Here's hoping this bug stays away from hubby... although hubby mentioned that I had just got over a bad head cold the week before I got pregnant with DS, he says it's a sign lol

Hope you're all doing well
Welcome back hun ..glad to know ur naked not having signs lol ...

Hey guys, I'm CD 4 of my first cycle in 5years 8 months, sooooo, I don't actually know when I'll ovulate! i used to have like 32 day cycles before kids, so if it's the same I'm not due to O for another couple of weeks, but I'm temping and tracking symptoms and I managed to spot my first O the other week just by symptoms so I'm confident I can do it again and temping will hopefully confirm it.

June is winter here, and I'd love a winter baby! I adore knitting, so would love to bundle a newborn in woollens. Haha.
Welcome flyingduster
Hope tempting goes well this cycle...
Will you be doing ovulation test?

Naked bwahahahahaha, I'm finally over the fever so clothed ;)

Welcome flying duster! I stuck at temping, I never get the same time so ff hates me on the times being inconsistent (plus the whole mouth breathing when you've got a cold throws it off). My baby group from DS were sweet, one of the girls sent me some digital ovulation tests to use alongside the Internet cheapies. Need to find something sweet for her babies in return because I always have lines on opks all through the month, they do turn super dark when my lh surge kicks in though, reassurance helps no end.

Hi all. Update on me. I have an appt set to get new patient status to hopefully get my nexplanon removed. The appt is sept 16th and they said Dr may take out that day so if they do I'll still have a chance at a June baby but if I cant have out that day I'll be moving to July baby.

Oily mamma...
HOW are you doing ...what are u up to as well

Sorry guys. Been working my butt off trying to get the farm and gardens ready for fall/winter. Its a ton of work. Plus working my home business and caring for my almost 4 year old. In the evenings ive been crocheting christmas presents lol.
I decided this evening id take some time to HOPEFULLY catch up on whats going on with all you lovely ladies 😂

Hi all. Update on me. I have an appt set to get new patient status to hopefully get my nexplanon removed. The appt is sept 16th and they said Dr may take out that day so if they do I'll still have a chance at a June baby but if I cant have out that day I'll be moving to July baby.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Hope your appointment goes well bbygurl719!

That sounds like a lot of work oilymamma, I still haven't gotten back to doing my art from home since having DS because he's a ball of energy all day long, Barely get housework done... and then I can't use any of the sealants when ttc in case I do get pregnant (I paint custom vinyl figures), we don't have anywhere outside to store them so would have to bring them inside but the fumes are strong and linger... we would have to wear aspirators all day long ha!

I want to get back to sculpting my own little bits and bobs someday... after babies though

Naked bwahahahahaha, I'm finally over the fever so clothed ;)

Welcome flying duster! I stuck at temping, I never get the same time so ff hates me on the times being inconsistent (plus the whole mouth breathing when you've got a cold throws it off). My baby group from DS were sweet, one of the girls sent me some digital ovulation tests to use alongside the Internet cheapies. Need to find something sweet for her babies in return because I always have lines on opks all through the month, they do turn super dark when my lh surge kicks in though, reassurance helps no end.

LOL lol idk what I was typing.. I meant glad to know ur OK and Having Signs...idk how naked got in lol

Hope your appointment goes well bbygurl719!

That sounds like a lot of work oilymamma, I still haven't gotten back to doing my art from home since having DS because he's a ball of energy all day long, Barely get housework done... and then I can't use any of the sealants when ttc in case I do get pregnant (I paint custom vinyl figures), we don't have anywhere outside to store them so would have to bring them inside but the fumes are strong and linger... we would have to wear aspirators all day long ha!

I want to get back to sculpting my own little bits and bobs someday... after babies though
When u say vinyl figures do u mean reborns?..

Welcome flyingduster
Hope tempting goes well this cycle...
Will you be doing ovulation test?
No, we don't have super cheap stuff here, and we have a very low income so it's waaaaay down the list of priorities to buy them! I've never used them and had no problems before.

Welcome flying duster! I stuck at temping, I never get the same time so ff hates me on the times being inconsistent (plus the whole mouth breathing when you've got a cold throws it off).

Temping may be interesting for me too, cos I bed share and still breastfeed through the night with my youngest, so I have broken sleep and it won't be consistent as to the time I take it. But I'm gonna give it a go anyway. Once AF has gone I'll temp internally for a more accurate measure. I temped for my first, but of course had no other kids and had a job so had a consistent start of my day!! Now it's all over, so we shall see.

FD

Hi ladies, been knocked out with a yucky bug DS picked up from somewhere :( finally feeling a bit more human as AF leaves for hopefully a long time lol. Start opk testing this weekend! Here's hoping this bug stays away from hubby... although hubby mentioned that I had just got over a bad head cold the week before I got pregnant with DS, he says it's a sign lol

Hope you're all doing well

Its that time of year. I hope you are feeling better and that it stays far far away from you guys while you ttc. Is your DS feeling any better? I kid you not its like they give it to us and its much worse than what they originally had and then they are just fine...lol

I'm thinking about doing opks this weekend though I hadn't planned on it. I'm just spotting longer than usual so I might.

:happydance: Welcome Flyingduster!!:happydance:

Thank you for joining us!

Awww.. a winter baby! Yes, that would be perfect, blankets gallore..haha. My sis-in-law is a fab crochet mom and if she knew I was ttc I'd be covered in everything she knew how to make right now.

So do you ovulate good on your own? Did you take bc ? I was on depo for two months and those treatments lasted well over a year. I did not like it. Was so happy to get my cycle and my body back....eeek.

No hot bath or ice cream but I did have some home made mashed potatoes. Close enough.

I haven't Ovulated yet but I got a feeling its going to happen earlier than CD12.
Come Friday night :sex: till Tuesday (he knows I'll be after him) :bunny:

I'll change my ticker as soon as I do ovulate though.
LOL...u get him girl... well here's what happened to me..Remember I said I'll be using the cheapies and when they darken up I'll be switching to the Clearblue digitals...after reviewing the cheapies I realized that all looked the same after they dried out..so I decided it was time to pop out the digital as I'm on CD 13 n the test lines are barely there...so I took a cheapies this morning n to no surprise negative took the digital with same urine sample n a big smiley face popped up...str8 pass flashing so I missed the high n went straight to peak... thoughts?

Oh, my!! Get on with it then, Taylor!! Just do it!! You haven't missed anything unless you do nothing..hahah. Those rotten cheapies thought, man. How is your cm? I'll be using Preseed as my cm is always hostile.

Hey, bbgurl!! You know what, June or July...meh, stay with us no matter what. Just praying for a safe appointment and for your body to get to a healthy ttc state. You've got to be excited to be ttc again. I know I am.:hugs:

We must be in different time zones...lol. I felt like I woke up to a posting bananza..haha.. LOVE IT!!

Disney and Oily: I wish I could find some thing at home to do to help with income but I'm so hesitant with everything. I want am a writer and an artist but I procrastinate like I invented the word.

I'd love to see some of your works. I have an idea for a book line. My husband and I joked about it because of one of my daughter's habits. She is so forgetful. I will see what I can do to get some thing small together before the month is out.

Meanwhile, I did go and get some FRER Opks (SO EXPENSIVE never again) this morning. My husband is probably going to give me the look of death for using our 'emergency card' for opk sticks. But hey, I needed baby wipes too. :blush:

It is NOT positive but darker than I would have thought at Cd6 (click to see bigger pic)

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/th_IMG_20160908_083637_zpsu9ae2vcm.jpg

But I am still spotting so I don't know what is going on. My temp was 97.58 last two days and only 97.33 this morning. I feel my right ovary pinching a bit but I have not had the horrible ovulation pains, so the opk is right at being negative.

It is too early to be going loco over anything. I need to go clean some thing to get my mind off of my body for a spell. :laundry:

Do you mind if I join in?
Cycle 2 of ttc my 4th. Had planned not to bother with ovulation testing this month but bought some today.

I have mostly 27 days cycles and ovulate on cd 14. But they range from 26 to 28. On cd 9 today and going to start testing tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone this month.

Do you mind if I join in?
Cycle 2 of ttc my 4th. Had planned not to bother with ovulation testing this month but bought some today.

I have mostly 27 days cycles and ovulate on cd 14. But they range from 26 to 28. On cd 9 today and going to start testing tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone this month.

:happydance:Welcome Lyo28 :happydance:

Join in!!

You are just in time for opk testing..lol. I remember in my younger days when I would ewcm for days now I have only one day then bam, I ovulate. So opks are kind of my friend now if I can afford them.

Thanks ftale. Yes I remember ttc my first anday even though it took a while and a miscarriage along the way I always had days of ecwm that made it very obvious I was ovulating. Now not so much. Last month had none at all. I seem to be getting some already this month so fingers crossed!

Just saw your opk and mine look like that every day until I get a sudden positive. I love the smiley face ones but so expensive just can't justify it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->