Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can keep the rum
i'll bring vodka

:rofl:

can we dress him up as a pirate?​

https://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/10800000/If-Mr-Bean-was-a-Pirate-random-10817690-480-407.jpg

ARGH!!!!! I am 1 survey away from getting 3 £15 amazon vouchers on 3 difference sites W***ERS!!! :growlmad:

Its so annoying isnt it! Ive got 950 on opinion world but the bloody thing wont accept my phone number (they are apparently 'looking into it') so i cant cash that out, im £1 away from getting a £10 argos voucher on VO but im waiting for a £20 and a 75p to be credited so i just need another 25p and they are all so slow at giving me surverys :( Onepoll gives me the most but then kicks me out of half of them! Boo. Still need another £34 to cash out on Onepoll and another £48 on populslive. Think i might give up on that one. lol

I cashed out £15 this morning on VO to buy OH 2 cd's for his birthday lol! I have £20 on OW and £10 on Onepoll

Boo. Still need another £34 to cash out on Onepoll and another £48 on populslive. Think i might give up on that one. lol

keep at it, it may seem like it takes forever but the surveys
are quick and it soon mounts up - each survey is £1/2/3
you'll log in one day and think ooooh only a few quid to go
until a nice cheque comes through my door

:haha:

Ive only ever got 1 from populus though :( I might get 1 a year and end up with a lovely cheque once i reach pension age! :haha:) One poll keep kicking me out, will keep at it though, even if it does take 6 surveys to reach 50p :/

Ive only ever got 1 from populus though :( I might get 1 a year and end up with a lovely cheque once i reach pension age! :haha:) One poll keep kicking me out, will keep at it though, even if it does take 6 surveys to reach 50p :/

i think they're a bit like OW
the more you do the more they give you

it felt like forever getting to the first cheque but
the second came around quite quick

so i'm guessing they send more to valued
survey answerers because they know they'll
answer them properly

:flower:

going to create another one poll profile i think
everyone seems to do well on it

:haha:

I am 45p from a £40 cash out of One Poll and it has stopped giving me surveys grrrrr

Me! takes about a month to receive payment but you do get it x

hehe im hoping to get this one and hopefully one more in before christmas!! x

This will be my third cash out with them this year, so £120 takes 28 days to go into account but never had any problems, I keep one poll open at all times and refresh a few times a day and there is nearly always a few surveys there (apart from on a weekend where you just get a couple if you are lucky).

ps down to needing 25p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"