Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I FINALLY got to cash out on OW (they finally verified me! :happydance: ) so got an £11.50 Amazon from them, STILL waiting for the £20 and 75p on VO to be added and then STILL need another £1 to cash out 2x £15 Amazon. They are so slow are sending out surveys since i cashed out my first £15. One poll are only sending me a few 10p ones and Populus have still yet to send me anymore :( I need too join a few more but dont know what ones are best?

Do you do adpoints for nectar points? I'm doing them now :)

i've got an OW one that asks me to list
all my amazon purchases over the past few years

i've made 55 in 2014 so far
this is going to be one LONG survey

:sleep: :rofl:

50 of them are sex toys!!!! :winkwink:

OMG i did this! Wish i had just lied as i was there for aaaaages filling them all in :/

just signed up to adpoints, do you literally just watch the ads? x

36 in 2013

god wish i said 2 for each year now

:rofl:

:dohh:

and penny i buy my toys from elsewhere
they give me a member's discount and everything

:smug:

just signed up to adpoints, do you literally just watch the ads? x

yep and tick a few boxes at the end

:flower:

Cheers, i was doing that but wasnt sure if i was actually doing it right! lol. Seemed too easy. I keep getting too engrossed with the ads and forgetting to click on the button :dohh: Maybe its time for bed. lol

Don't forget the nectar app too. Aswell as bonus offers there is a search and collect bit (similar to google)
Can get up to 50p worth of points a month wish isn't bad when you need to search for things anyway :)

Getting peeved with OnePoll! I finish a survey, it starts loading the credited/completion page then I just get white-screened. Opened new tab to check the site and the homepage doesn't even load!!

What are the odds I'll be rejected for these as well? u_u
https://i.imgur.com/G60EY4u.png

EDIT: I answered 3-8 questions into each one and "Unfortunately you do not fit into the criteria" >_>

One poll drive me mad. Tell me I have done surveys I haven't ! Always the good ones for like 40/75p

I think onepoll must be down, it keep showing me a white page too. Never had a problem befpre today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->