Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have 20 pound on VO at the min - I'm hoping to double it and cash it out eventually to put towards LO main present :)

Fell asleep sat at my laptop doing a survey this morning. Some are so boring. Haha! x

Joining up! I started the surveys last year just before xmas! Done some into January but stopped am going to carry on now I've spotted this thread again!
I've got £20 worth of nectar points from nectar adpoints mainly hoping to get to £40 for xmas!

have now signed up to onepoll (and hubby has) and valued opinions.
nicki01 has just reminded me that I have a nectar account so have requested a new card so I can log on and see what I have in there too!
Did some selling on ebay this week so have £50 there, sold some bits on facebook so thats another £22, and £46.50 in clubcard christmas savers (hopefully they will allow doubling up on toys this year) not looking too bad at the moment x

i've just brought myself an ipod for £1.90

love vouchers

:happydance::happydance:

i had to sell my gorgeous ipod last year to
pay for food and what not so i'm extra happy
to have another, i've missed having lots of music!
my phone only holds 8 songs

:rofl:

Whooo!! Just got £10 Amazon voucher from mysurvey...i am 25p away from £15 voucher and guess what? No surveys! :growlmad:

Just looked up Onepoll FAQs and one household can have as many accounts as there are people so.....Amy and Hubby are going to be getting accounts :haha:

Just looked up Onepoll FAQs and one household can have as many accounts as there are people so.....Amy and Hubby are going to be getting accounts :haha:

Ah but what if Amy and Hubby also have accounts at the parents and inlaws? :muaha:
or is that too naughty? x

Been for a run so my feet ache, going to have a cuppa and do surveys

I cba with surveys tonight, did 4 on onepoll, did about 30 comps and now I'm looking for pretty shoes that I want but cannot afford lol! Its one vicious circle!

I only had 2 One Poll, none on Mysurvey, 2 on Valued opinions but as i need 1 more survey they are cocking up on me (what a surprise!)

I'm getting really frustrated with onepoll, I've now got 2 surveys on my available surveys, one that's worth 15p and the other 40p. Whenever I click on either it tells me I've already done this survey. So why the hell are they still there then? Stupid bloody surveys!! :grr:

I'm getting really frustrated with onepoll, I've now got 2 surveys on my available surveys, one that's worth 15p and the other 40p. Whenever I click on either it tells me I've already done this survey. So why the hell are they still there then? Stupid bloody surveys!! :grr:

Same here!

mine's been quite quiet today
1 on populus, 1 on VO and i keep
getting booted from OW ones

:dohh:

i cashed everything out yesterday
so i'm rebuilding, have a holiday next month
so i might cash vouchers, need a wedding outfit

:happydance::happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread