Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully if it says completed the pennies
will go in soon

:flower:

Yeah a couple of my VO gave an error at the end but money still went in :) xx

this waiting for points malarky is annoying. I want to know how much I've earnt! I've got 12 pending, all worth between 1200 and 3000 points each. i'm not the most patient person lol

this waiting for points malarky is annoying. I want to know how much I've earnt! I've got 12 pending, all worth between 1200 and 3000 points each. i'm not the most patient person lol

toluna?

can't stand it

:rofl:

Just had the same error message after doing another survery! Got s screen shot this time and fired off another email! how annoying! Should be another £1 for me!

Yep toluna. There's only that an opinion outpost that seem to give me surveys every day.

Anyone know how you check the points in Global Test Market? I dont undertand the site?@

I think I clicked as if I was going to redeem and it had it on there but I could be thinking of another one lol

I found it, thankyou. It wasnt signing me in but once i went through the webpage rather than email it worked :)

Anyone else testing the curling wand this week? I've had an email saying its been delayed grr! Has everyones?

Glad its not just mine :)

Sadly no, but they're giving amazon vouchers for it so can't complain!

Glad its not just mine :)

Sadly no, but they're giving amazon vouchers for it so can't complain!

do you have to upload pics or anything

i've never got something to test and send back

:haha:

Yes, you get it for a week and its something like 6 pics. Can't wait I've put off date night til it arrives :haha:

i tend to say no to personal pics or those ones
that ask you to turn on your webcam

probably missing out on some good beauty ones
but my ugly mug doesn't need to be spread
about anymore than it is

I've never heard of ones like that! I had my confirmation email from Michelin but no voucher as of yet! Xx

i tend to say no to personal pics or those ones
that ask you to turn on your webcam

probably missing out on some good beauty ones
but my ugly mug doesn't need to be spread
about anymore than it is

It's my first for anything like this but I'm a sucker for beauty products and accessories... need all the help and that :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->