Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone cashed out a flexicode from VO? How does it work on Amazon? x

I was looking at that the other day but ended up just getting the amazon voucher for more. I looked on their website too and still couldn't work it out!

Yep I always do it!
Just add an amazon voucher to your flex e code basket and use the card details they send you to check out :) xx

i do it quite a lot too
cba'd to wait until i get to 15 lol

:haha:

do i need to sign up to flexi code or somthign then?

Yep, once you cash out with a flex e code on VO they will send u an email click on the link for the website and sign up that way xx

Does anyone do My Survey? I haven't had a survey from them in weeks, nothing on my account waiting. I used to get loads from them and hardly ever got chucked out of their surveys so I'm a bit miffed. Need all the Amazon vouchers I can get with my boyfriends birthday being next week.

Hmm, just after I typed that I got 3 surveys in a row. I think they are watching me. Or else typing things on BnB gets you what you want. I wish for ice cream *crosses fingers*

I'm the same, used to be at least a 5er a week but every time I get a £5
voucher now they ignore me for ages!

:shrug:

Ooh ALSO!!! OH reported a safety issue at work a few weeks ago and today was rewarded with £25 love to shop vouchers :D obviously I took them right away xx

Do you all do the surveys all year? I really went for it and did loads in a couple of weeks, was just doing survey after survey all evening and some through the day. I'm so fed up now LOL and I don't think I'm going to make much for Christmas. Do you do a certain amount each day or each week to make it worth your while?

i've been doing it all year, i do every one i qualify for
some days i will literally get none and others i feel like
i'm drowning in the bloody things

:haha:

when you get cheques and payouts it certainly
makes up for the boredom

i tend to find things to buy and focus on that
whilst the points are building up
certainly helps me

:thumbup:

I haven't done any for a few days because I've been so knack erred from work. Will catch back up this weekend :) xx

Finally made £14.75 on VO. Building upto £20.50 for 2 argos vouchers.
Striking lucky with Toluna though.

:xmas22:Has anyone just done the naked ladies pics/videos survey??? Was a little bit strange!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"