Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't stick with them last year, wish I had now because I'm getting at least two £2.50 payouts a week from them just now! :thumbup:

Received my two £10 gift cards today from valued opinions :happydance:

one of mine has to be £10 to get a pay out and has been on £6.10 for 2 weeks with no new surveys. want to get to £10 so i can get it paid out and then forget that one. think i'm going to stick with just 1 or 2 of them

Global test market seem to ask an awful lot of questions before they screen me out!! The buggers!

ooops, toluna just told me i've reached my survey limit for the day lol

i dont understand OW

Why, whats up? Anything we can help with?

Today my little thing from Michelin came so thats plugged into my car, I've signed hubs up also! Also been offered a campaign from BzzAgent so all in all a good day! xx

Cashed out £5 Amazon from OO and went to cash £10 from isay Amazon but out of stock so will have to wait :dohh:

I never get the big paying surveys :cry: very rarely get anything to test, but think I have just been accepted to test five top brand perfumes :happydance:may only be samples but this is the sort of tasting I like better than fishy cereal :sick:

Done a few onepoll, got kicked out my only VO, kicked out a OP and the only other one coming up is for virgin tv/broadband. Ergh, hate those ones! I need some more decent ones.

i've been having no luck over the past
few days either

:nope:

omg finallllllly opinion world have sorted my phone number out so i could redeem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"