Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah definately! just redeemed £30 on global test market and i'm 25p away from £15.50 on valued opinions.

Ah do you redeem at £30 on GTM? Im still doing surveys but dont understand how to cash out. lol

yeah definately! just redeemed £30 on global test market and i'm 25p away from £15.50 on valued opinions.

Ah do you redeem at £30 on GTM? Im still doing surveys but dont understand how to cash out. lol

You have to have at least 1000 points - if you then click on Rewards - and about half way down the page it says redeem - then if you click All under on Shop by Category - it shows all of the items that they offer and how many points they cost. Click on the ones you want and then click on redeem and they will send you your items (I have only ever done Amazon vouchers and they send them via e-mail within a few days)

yeah you have to get past 1000
i worked out getting 3x £10 vouchers worked out best. think it was 1040 ish points.

Thats c ool amount. Ive only done a few surveys but ill keep working towards the 1000 points :)

I don't seem to get anywhere with valued opinions or global test market. My points just sat around the 150 mark and no more surveys :/ I've cut my loses and am just on toluna and opinion outpost now

yay I finally got a test product! I get to test deodorant LMAO

oh good, thought it was just me!

i might have smelt them all too
some are blooming lovely

:haha:

I'm getting deodorant too.

Only done the odd survey here and there since last xmas so really hamering them now. Hoping to get most of the girls pressies using amazon vouchers.

I'm hoping to keep it up through the year next year, I only started them a few weeks ago this time. Although so far I've had £10 on opinion outpost, almost got another £10 on there and opinion bar, and once points go through should have £15 on toluna, so not too bad really.

you might have to wait until xmas for
those toluna points

:sleep: :rofl:

I'm up to 25000 so far and got loads pending. But it does say take up to 6 weeks :coffee::sleep:

Woop I've got the deodorant too lol! It will take some hammerring from me... I'm a postie :haha: Gotta keep fresh! xx

I just got the deodorant invite too:happydance:

Right I've had a 2 month break from OW surveys and now each one I'm offered is only offering a charity donation, rather than points. Is this normal and will it start offering me points surveys again?

I'm 55 points away from £15 on Toluna. I had a nice surprise logging in today going from 51205 to 79945. Got excited about GMT with 387 points, thought I could cash out 347 for £10 but need 1000!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"