Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm loving GTM at the min! Recently cashed out 40 on my account and half way to cashing out again. So opened another account in OH name and I've been doing his too and nearly upto half way on that too. Gonna save me so much money when I cash them both out yay :) xx

I have an answer from Toluna about the point deductions...

We have responded to your case about "Point Deduction". The response is:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. I have received an answer from our IT Department and I was informed that the deduction is related to survey # 1256795-UK. According to our records, you have accessed this survey (but did not complete it). Due to a temporary glitch, when the survey was closed, the points were credited to your account. However, you did not complete this particular survey and you were not on the list of qualified members received from our client. The points have been deducted now from your account.

We apologise for not informing you prior to this.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Best regards,
Daisy Mills

Thank you for contacting us.

The Toluna Team

finished the research project
short and simple questions my arse

:haha:

GTM send through a shed load of surveys! I dont get much luck getting selected though and the ones i do do seem to take forever to complete!

I don't find them too bad. I get screened out of some but I find with how many I get sent the points add up quick anyways xx

On OP when you refer a person (and they successfully complete a survey) how long does it take to show up? x

I love GTM, they have just accepted me onto the cigarette test lol, worth £15 in points though :happydance:

For those who've done that 2 day survey for £10 on utilities... I've just finished and it said on the last question your access would be cut and it'd sign you out so you can't access the forum again but mine didn't? Its all completed but I signed out and it just didn't do anything, was that the same with you guys?

For those who've done that 2 day survey for £10 on utilities... I've just finished and it said on the last question your access would be cut and it'd sign you out so you can't access the forum again but mine didn't? Its all completed but I signed out and it just didn't do anything, was that the same with you guys?

i completed it yesterday and i can still sign
in and out of mine

my email said it had to be completed by midnight last night
even though it states it's a 2 day project so i'm thinking they've
done one day for one group and today for the next so i'm guessing
they'll close it down at midnight tonight

:flower:

i completed it yesterday and i can still sign
in and out of mine

my email said it had to be completed by midnight last night
even though it states it's a 2 day project so i'm thinking they've
done one day for one group and today for the next so i'm guessing
they'll close it down at midnight tonight

Ahh mine was by midnight tonight. Thanks, glad as I was a little worried. Was it for OW, mines come through as opinion outpost but I had it in my head it was OW?

Ahh mine was by midnight tonight. Thanks, glad as I was a little worried. Was it for OW, mines come through as opinion outpost but I had it in my head it was OW?

mine was through OW yeah

Just made a nice couple of quid on OW, and a few pence on OP lol! Keep getting booted out or bored of VO ones! xx

Received my laundry detergent today. Thought it as my Amazon order :( Although I was just as happy. Not too fond of the smell.

Sent off for another £10 voucher from Toluna. Back upto £10 on VO and £9 on OW too. Definitely doing this all next year ready for Christmas, thank god I found this thread :D

Still waiting on GMT to deposit my £30 into paypal though.

I need help with the flexecode! I got one through VO and have registered to the site but what do i do now? So confused.

Received my laundry detergent today. Thought it as my Amazon order :( Although I was just as happy. Not too fond of the smell.

Sent off for another £10 voucher from Toluna. Back upto £10 on VO and £9 on OW too. Definitely doing this all next year ready for Christmas, thank god I found this thread :D

Still waiting on GMT to deposit my £30 into paypal though.

Wow well done! How did you get the VO up so quickly?! I only get about 3 surveys a week now :( Just cashed out £10 on there and £2.75 on OW. Upto £32 on OP though and £22 on populus. Still keep getting kicked out of the GTM and IP ones :(

I need help with the flexecode! I got one through VO and have registered to the site but what do i do now? So confused.

Click on "products" add whichever you want to your basket then checkout. They will email you the individual codes for each voucher you have chosen (it's right at the bottom of the email for security).

I change my profile on VO (and other) a lot to receive more surveys :D Then I change my statistics in the surveys too, to avoid screening out. At the end of each survey I search for another. I receive at least 6-8 a week by invitation with VO.

Click on "products" add whichever you want to your basket then checkout. They will email you the individual codes for each voucher you have chosen (it's right at the bottom of the email for security).

I change my profile on VO (and other) a lot to receive more surveys :D Then I change my statistics in the surveys too, to avoid screening out. At the end of each survey I search for another. I receive at least 6-8 a week by invitation with VO.

Ah ill have to get round to changing my profile again. Never have enough time to do all thee surveys and keep changing my profile atm with DD1 starting junior, DS doing half days at school and having DD2 at home! Hopefully when DS goes full time in 2 weeks ill be able to do a few more. Just checked and i have 545ponts on GTM, what the cash out amount? x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->