Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nothing too major, I normally put myself at intermediate management employed fulltime, despite being self employed. Only take a few seconds to change. DD does 5 hours for 3 days which is helpful for me for this and work duties. I only fill them out if she's napping or in bed so they do add up in groups throughout the day. I gave up with OP and InboxPounds. Only half way with both in 3 months.

It's 1000 for GMT which works out to be £25 with 150 -/+ points remaining, but I bulked it to 1090 to withdraw £30 paypal x

i may tell a few porkies to avoid being
kicked out too

:blush:

They don't keep note.

Remember - When you get the options to choose then a "none of these" at the bottom, choose "none of these". :thumbup:

My GTM took 4 days to pay me vouchers. But it says upto 2 weeks xx

I lie on surveys all the time! I'm often a smoker too as I seem to get loads of them surveys! lol. I have never even tried it haha xx

i may have told a porkie about going to a festival, to get a follow up survey asking did i go, que another porkie to get to the question upload a pic of you at said festival hahahahaa! awks! luckily there was a 'forgot to take one' option.

I need help with the flexecode! I got one through VO and have registered to the site but what do i do now? So confused.

Click on "products" add whichever you want to your basket then checkout. They will email you the individual codes for each voucher you have chosen (it's right at the bottom of the email for security).

I change my profile on VO (and other) a lot to receive more surveys :D Then I change my statistics in the surveys too, to avoid screening out. At the end of each survey I search for another. I receive at least 6-8 a week by invitation with VO.

Another Q! They said they are all out of £10 amazon vouchers. Can i get 2x £5? OR does it not work like that? x

Wow toluna really are getting faster... amazon voucher in 3 weeks on the dot. Its sad that I'm impressed! :haha:

Wow baby hill I've been waiting over a week now so maybe I haven't got that long to wait! Fingers crossed!

Wow baby hill I've been waiting over a week now so maybe I haven't got that long to wait! Fingers crossed!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, I only went on to redeem another voucher and checked on the offchance so it may have even been sooner as I've not had any emails to say it was ready. I'm usually waiting at least double that time! X

That's fab, pretty quick for toluna!! Any news on your other voucher? :) xx

I collected fabric 2 in 1 softener today, don't even when I completed this one lol

Has anyone had the make up products from Toluna? I'm not sure when I should be using them as not had any info. Last tester I had was the fragrence and the survey came through pretty quick.

I'm trying out toothpaste for 2 weeks lol xox

Me too :)

Another £10 from VO for me too, gonna hopefully get chance to change these profiles over the weekend and fingers crossed get some more surveys through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"