Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Just seeing this thread Still going with survey's etc. from last year have built up a great stash of amazon vouchers think I'm at £150 or £160 though am saving my Tesco clubcard points until end of 2015 so can triple them towards wedding rings in goldsmiths :) instead of doubling them this year at christmas

I did some of the sponsored content on toluna where you get 15 points instantly. This morning my points had gone up to almost 79000 so I bumped them up with that and cashed out £15 amazon voucher. Now got to wait for it to process lol

Ive got £39 clubcards points :wacko: I spent waaaay too much in there as these are just since the last lot came out.

Decided me & toluna do NOT get on. Been kicked out of every single survey ive tried for them having 'filled their quota'.

That's brilliant :) Took me just over a week to bump back upto 60000 after spending 80000.

I think I'm going to do a few at a time, a few times a day of the sponsored content to help bump up the other points I still have pending. I've got all of 5 points left now :haha:

Think I might have to get back to doing toluna reading everyone else's comments!

I have just over £80 in club card points :blush: Definitely spend waaayyy too much money in tescos lol

i've been accepted to a 2 day online project
no idea what kind of tasks yet
but it's a £10 reward so wooooo

:haha: :happydance:

^^ awww i applied for that one but i havent had an email :(

for those who did the deodorant test
could someone please tell me the code on
the back? hoping they're the same lol

got the survey through and i've no idea where
the can's gone

:dohh::haha:

for those who did the deodorant test
could someone please tell me the code on
the back? hoping they're the same lol

got the survey through and i've no idea where
the can's gone

:dohh::haha:

Mine is TU04

i used TU04 and it went through
i was dreading being kicked out

:haha:

We only got entered into a draw anyway didnt we?

I didn't get additional points either :( and mine was TU04! I'm impressed with it lol xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"