Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
So annoyed. Took ages filling in that stupid utilities forum question thing and I emailed asking if that was it as I hadn't been automatically logged out and locked out like I mentioned a few pages back and they said mine was incomplete! £10 too I'm raging. Damn idiots. I know I completed it and on the right day I had the email an hour before I went on. Chancers.

^^what makes it worse is I then went to ikea for some fabric and came out with a tonne of stuff I decided we 'needed' and forgot my fabric and only remembered when I pulled in the driveway. Ikea is almost an hour away. :dohh:

Sent email to GMT as I've still not received my payment. Been 10 days now.

So annoyed. Took ages filling in that stupid utilities forum question thing and I emailed asking if that was it as I hadn't been automatically logged out and locked out like I mentioned a few pages back and they said mine was incomplete! £10 too I'm raging. Damn idiots. I know I completed it and on the right day I had the email an hour before I went on. Chancers.

christ not holding out much hope for mine now
always annoys me when companies take the piss

:nope::growlmad:

are we allowed to ask for votes on here towards stuff? my kids are in something that if they get enough votes they can win £50

So annoyed. Took ages filling in that stupid utilities forum question thing and I emailed asking if that was it as I hadn't been automatically logged out and locked out like I mentioned a few pages back and they said mine was incomplete! £10 utoo I'm raging. Damn idiots. I know I completed it and on the right day I had the email an hour before I went on. Chancers.

christ not holding out much hope for mine now
always annoys me when companies take the piss

:nope::growlmad:

I'd check your account hun she said everyones been paid now. She had the cheek to ask if I'd seen all the questions. Erm yes when I got to the last one it stated it was the last one. Bloody joke. :growlmad:

I'd check your account hun she said everyones been paid now. She had the cheek to ask if I'd seen all the questions. Erm yes when I got to the last one it stated it was the last one. Bloody joke. :growlmad:

i've not recieved anything so i'm guessing not
who did you email? i'll send her one too
i know for a fact i did every one of them

:growlmad:

The email address shes using is

Heather@ fire fish .ltd.uk

Obvs no spaces! I'm really annoyed hope you get further with her than I did! X

:wohoo: After doing about 20 surveys so far on GTM it finally let me finish one without chucking me out halfway through/right at the end :rofl:

thankyou, i've sent her an email

have you tried emailing opinion world to complain
or anything?

last time someone didn't pay me i went through
to their department boss, soon paid me after that!

thankyou, i've sent her an email

have you tried emailing opinion world to complain
or anything?

last time someone didn't pay me i went through
to their department boss, soon paid me after that!

I've not I'll try that thanks :) x

Anybody having trouble signing into OW? When I try to, the page doesn't load then a pop up box appears saying "https://www.opinionworld.co.uk says: Try again" OH tried my account on his computer and says the same for him

got a reply from the woman

Hi there Jenny,

I have sent all the details to Opinion Outpost who is responsible for loading your account, Hope they do it soon!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Thanks
Heather

i did mine through OW so i guess it's a case of waiting
for them to put the points on, hopefully!

:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back