Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not had a payout for a while but managed £5 from OO the other day, although I could cash out on GTM as I have £35 Amazon in there, but I am just going to wait a little bit longer until I have finished the cigarette survey as this will take me over £50, about to cash out on a few more though soon :thumbup:

got a reply from the woman

Hi there Jenny,

I have sent all the details to Opinion Outpost who is responsible for loading your account, Hope they do it soon!

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Thanks
Heather

i did mine through OW so i guess it's a case of waiting
for them to put the points on, hopefully!

:flower:

I did mine through ow too but this was the last reply she gave me...

I’m really sorry, but you only completed half of the tasks (you missed all the tasks for the other concept). There were 13 tasks all together. Out of the tasks you did complete though, you did a really fantastic job (with a lot of detail), I agree. Did you not see the other concept and corresponding tasks?

So shes said I won't be. I know I completed it all because I did them in order (all 13, took ages) and how would I have gotten that message at the end about not being able to get back on if I'd not completed it. Honestly they're idiots!

Glad you're getting it though :flower: x

i'd contact OW and ask them to double check
because you think she's mistaken and unwilling to pay

took me bloody ages too!

just explain to OW that you can't progress to the last
task without completing the previous ones so you know
for a fact you did them all or you wouldn't have been
able to read the log out page and you think she's
basically full of shit

:loo:

hopefully they can sort it out for you

:flower:

Not had a payout for a while but managed £5 from OO the other day, although I could cash out on GTM as I have £35 Amazon in there, but I am just going to wait a little bit longer until I have finished the cigarette survey as this will take me over £50, about to cash out on a few more though soon :thumbup:

You doing the e-cig one hun? I received mine today x

I need another 55points on GTM to get £30 amazon :grr:
I'm on £35.70 on OP :grr: :grr:
£4.50 on VO
£1 on OW
£7.67 on IP
£27 on P
but i still only have 14000 on T :(

but managed to cashed out just over £4 on C and hoping to tip GTM by the end of next week and OP by the end of the month. *fingers crossed*

HELP Trying to redeem amazon vouchers on OW but how do I write my phone number? I've tried "00000000000" "440000000000" "44-00-0000-0000" and "0-00-00000000"
https://i.imgur.com/oSoXu0U.png
I've tried "00000000000" "440000000000" "44-00-0000-0000" and "0-00-00000000"

You doing the e-cig one hun? I received mine today x

Yes doing the e-cig one but the most vile one with cigarettes wrapped in tobacco leaves so wrong :nope: but it is worth £15 in points :thumbup:

HELP Trying to redeem amazon vouchers on OW but how do I write my phone number? I've tried "00000000000" "440000000000" "44-00-0000-0000" and "0-00-00000000"
https://i.imgur.com/oSoXu0U.png
I've tried "00000000000" "440000000000" "44-00-0000-0000" and "0-00-00000000"

Email them chick, they never accept teh format so email and they wil verify youre number their end x

finally cashed out gtm... now just to wait for the voucher :(

Hopefully getting some more free deodarant to test from a survey on VO :rofl:

cashed out £5 on my survey (finally managed to get back on my account by clicking through link in email!)
and cashed out £10 VO was gonna wait til i hit £15 but saw something reduced on amazon on my list.

Iv just cashed out
10 love to shop on ow
10 boots on mysurvey
And still waiting on 10 boots from vo
Ill have 50in different vouchers when they arrive
Im aiming for 100 byxmas
Doable???xx

They pay into paypal now yeah, but I'm still waiting on mine from 7th :/ If it's not in by tomorrow I'm emailing them as they say it takes 5-10 days for rewards x

Did you ever get your GTM Smartie? I cashed mine out on fri so will see if i have it by next fri..

I am new to all of this! But would love some extra pennies for xmas! Realistically how long would I need to spend doing surveys to get £10 inamazon vouchers? And can anyone recommend me a site to start off with?

Also I read on the first page about referring to topcashback does anyone want to refer me?

I am new to all of this! But would love some extra pennies for xmas! Realistically how long would I need to spend doing surveys to get £10 inamazon vouchers? And can anyone recommend me a site to start off with?

Also I read on the first page about referring to topcashback does anyone want to refer me?

Hi KittieB, I've found Opinion World and Opinion Outpost to be best in the sense that they have a lot of surveys so you can build up points quite quickly. Might take you a week or two to get to £10.

I'd be happy to refer you to topcashback :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly