Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second Opinion World, you can cash out at 250 points which is worth £2.50 in amazon vouchers, the vouchers come through within seconds and there is plenty of surveys to start with. The majority of surveys are worth 50 points each with a few being 75points or more so it usually takes 5 surveys to get £2.50. HTH x

I am new to all of this! But would love some extra pennies for xmas! Realistically how long would I need to spend doing surveys to get £10 inamazon vouchers? And can anyone recommend me a site to start off with?

Also I read on the first page about referring to topcashback does anyone want to refer me?

If you want a refer to Opinion World let me know x

They pay into paypal now yeah, but I'm still waiting on mine from 7th :/ If it's not in by tomorrow I'm emailing them as they say it takes 5-10 days for rewards x

Did you ever get your GTM Smartie? I cashed mine out on fri so will see if i have it by next fri..

Just wondering too!

I have 50 to cash out on GTM. Hope I get mine as quick as I did last time I cashed out x

mine have always been fairly quick from GTM. Always within 3-5 days.
im 140 points off £30

got the £10 for the utility project through

any luck with yours babyhill?

:flower:

I'm going to attempt a shopping spree on Rewards Tv at 12.30pm! I've never done it before and there are only 15 Mothercare vouchers available so fingers crossed!

got the £10 for the utility project through

any luck with yours babyhill?

:flower:

No hun, wasn't expecting it though so nevermind, glad they paid you that was a bloody long survey haha!

Can anyone explain gtm to me, I've been signed up for ages but only started doing surveys last night so only have 300 odd but won't let me cash out a £5 amazon? :shrug:

I think you've got to get to 1000 points before you can cash anything out. Even if it's a lesser amount.

I dislike GTM. They screen me out after I've answered a gazillion questions! I've got 300 points but reluctant to carry on as it takes too much time! (Rant over!)

Anyone got any tips for the shopping spree on Rewards TV? I failed to get a voucher earlier :(

Oh I didn't know you had to get so many points with GTM before cashing out. I hate that they screen you out so late into the survey lol Will keep persevering though at the minute lol.

I think you've got to get to 1000 points before you can cash anything out. Even if it's a lesser amount.

I dislike GTM. They screen me out after I've answered a gazillion questions! I've got 300 points but reluctant to carry on as it takes too much time! (Rant over!)

Ahh that'd make sense thanks :flower:

I'm liking it so far, I'm kicking myself for not starting sooner I've got 22 waiting and out of 6 I've just done they've been pretty short and I've not been screened out once (yet). I'm always getting screened out on toluna!

I'm liking it so far, I'm kicking myself for not starting sooner I've got 22 waiting and out of 6 I've just done they've been pretty short and I've not been screened out once (yet). I'm always getting screened out on toluna!

I hardly ever get screened out on Toluna! It's funny how different they all are for everybody!

I like valued opinions the most at the moment although I'm 50p short off a £15 Amazon voucher and the surveys are suddenly thin on the ground!!

Goodluck with rewards TV. You'll never receive a shopping spree from them as they're a bit of a farce. So you're best off making 500,000 points and go to the auctions.

I hardly ever get screened out on Toluna! It's funny how different they all are for everybody!

I like valued opinions the most at the moment although I'm 50p short off a £15 Amazon voucher and the surveys are suddenly thin on the ground!!

I can do the max in a day on toluna (15 I think) and the most I've ever finished is 5 so im screened out 1 in 3 on a good day but I've barely been on it since I cashed out a couple weeks ago they're so long and boring. I love VO and OP, I usually stick to those, opinion outpost and populus live. Wow thats actually quite a bit haha.

Goodluck with rewards TV. You'll never receive a shopping spree from them as they're a bit of a farce. So you're best off making 500,000 points and go to the auctions.

Oh really? That sucksM might just give up then!

Cashed out another £5 my survey lastnoght after a big dry spell they have sent loads lately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back