Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm on 980 on GTM
so close i can taste it

:haha:

how long does it usually take for
the rewards to come through?

i need to buy pressies, i'm so far behind!

:argh:
5-10 days but my first redemption took almost a month.

i thought it might
might even get another before xmas

i'm treating myself to amazon prime
next week so atleast i wont have to
wait for delivery too lol

:happydance:

I have 75points on oo, can you only cash out 50 or is it like ow where you can cash out anything AFTER the min?

im pretty sure you can cash out any amount after the min on oo
im sure i've cashed out 98 before

i thought it might
might even get another before xmas

i'm treating myself to amazon prime
next week so atleast i wont have to
wait for delivery too lol

:happydance:

Make a new email and get Prime for free!

I don't know whether to go in for GTM again or not.

i've done that about 6 times
it keeps linking my accounts and wish lists

I'm trying to sell some big items on Facebook for the first time and OMG people don't half do your head in. Surveys and ebay are much easier. :wacko:

i tried selling some things earlier and no interest people want stuff for nothing these days!

I hate selling stuff on facebook. People are so rude coming to the door looking at item saying yes I'll take it. Then conveniently being short on the asking price! Or not showing up after holding the item for ages for them etc.

I'm trying to sell some big items on Facebook for the first time and OMG people don't half do your head in. Surveys and ebay are much easier. :wacko:

it's when you get people bombard you
with private messages about an item that you've
already said someone else can have, like if they
send half a dozen messages you'll just decide to
give them priority over the 5 people that clearly
said they'd like it if not collected before they
even sent you the damn inbox message in the first place

:growlmad::dohh::wacko:

it's when you get people bombard you
with private messages about an item that you've
already said someone else can have, like if they
send half a dozen messages you'll just decide to
give them priority over the 5 people that clearly
said they'd like it if not collected before they
even sent you the damn inbox message in the first place

:growlmad::dohh::wacko:

I was half tempted to just put it all on for free because I really just want it out of my house but I have seen the crazy that happens when people do that and I don't need that in my life. So trying to sell for a fairly low price and still get the crazy. you can't win. don't think I will do it again once all of this big stuff is gone.

I have cashed out 4 times on GTM and each time took 5 days to get codes :)

Just cashed out £15 on VO yay xx

ugh anyone how on earth do you redeem amazon vouchers with opinion world? it is asking for phone number so they can call with pin and i follow their format and it just tells me i have entered an incorrect format..stressing me out lol

ugh anyone how on earth do you redeem amazon vouchers with opinion world? it is asking for phone number so they can call with pin and i follow their format and it just tells me i have entered an incorrect format..stressing me out lol

You have to email them and they do it their end! Its been down since June when i joined, youd have though theyd have fixed i by now!

Stiiiil waiting for me OP money! Its been 26 days now! Grr! Cashed out another £10 on OO and £5 on OW though. Im already at £6 something on OP again, 600+ points on GTM, £6.75 on VO, £1 something (after cashing out another £4) on Crowdology and 37000 on Tolouna although things are slooow again atm :( Still havent even reached the magic £20 on IP so that will deffo be going after i do!

did anyone actually receive the 3.50 for the food diary? im still waiting!
i did a beauty diary on my survey and the points were in within a week!

I'm new to all of this!

Last week I registered with yougov as someone on my facebook newsfeed mentioned it and so far so good.

Today I registered with opinion world, I've done a few surveys but they are just for an entry into a prize draw. Does anyone know when I can start building up my own points?

And can anyone recommend any other survey sites? Or similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back