• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost my survey mojo too. been stuck on £10.25 on VO for 2 weeks and its getting on my nerves x

it's been the same for me with VO
populus is pretty dead atm too

and GTM seems to have gone back to
kicking me out at the end

:cry::dohh:

I've got my club card points and don't know what to blimmin do with them lol! I could double them and get money off a ps3 for hubs - but I think that's a boring presie. Or buy clothes or toys or what. Sighh xx

I'm saving my club card points until next Christmas for goldsmiths for wedding rings though what's the betting I end up spending them when I get them. :rofl:
My internet has been playing up a lot which is making surveys a nightmare but on the plus got my £40 PayPal OP payment today

redeemed £4.75 on ow and £2.50 on OO
not much but better than nothing
gtm been slow this weekend and on £7.50 on vo still waiting for my £3.50 from my food diary :mad:

i sent VO an email about being kicked out
at 100% for £1.50 survey reply basically said

if you got an error message but you completed
it you'll get the payment when everyone else does

really helpful and hormonal reply

:dohh: :haha:

GTM is so quiet at the moment boo!

Can't complain really. Have 3 accounts. Just cashed out on 1 and my other is on 750 and the other 600! lol.

I'm doing suprisingly well on VO! Cashed out £15 a couple of days ago and back to £7 already! xx

i sent VO an email about being kicked out
at 100% for £1.50 survey reply basically said

if you got an error message but you completed
it you'll get the payment when everyone else does

really helpful and hormonal reply

:dohh: :haha:

Really?! Every time ive tried to email they either say 'sorry about that, its an error and we'll send you the survey out again when its fixed' and then you have to do it all again!! Or it says 'sorry about that, we cant send it out again as its now closed, tough shit' :grr:

got my £30 GTM through, impressed
with speed was expecting it to take weeks

more pressies ordered

:happydance::happydance:

I'm waiting for a load of my boosted clubcard points to come throough! hurry up tesco!

Grr GTM just waited for me to finish and complete a survey them told me it was finished and didnt give me the points! So fed up of sites doing this lately. Ive emailed them but from what ive heard their CS is crap :(

Grr GTM just waited for me to finish and complete a survey them told me it was finished and didnt give me the points! So fed up of sites doing this lately. Ive emailed them but from what ive heard their CS is crap :(

happened to me last week, emailed, no reply, emailed again today!

Wouldn't bother with GTM CS they are shite!!

I've emailed them so many times and no replies. I've give up now. x

Arghh I'm getting frustrated with opinion world! I'm new to surveys. Joined yougov a couple of weeks ago and am getting on with them fine. With opinion world, I had to go through loads of surveys before I started earning points, and now I have to go through loads before I'm eligible for one, then I complete it up until the last question then they said I'm not eligible so I didn't earn any points! I'm tempted to give up and just stick to yougov!

Whats yougov
any good
im giving up with gtm afyer iv got my first 1000 points
im on 400 so seems a shame ti give up x

Grr anyone had a failed cash out on OW? They've taken all the points but the reward statement says failed! Gonna give up on surveys for the year now i think. Was trying to get to the C/O point on IP & GTM (again) but im just getting kicked out.

Grr anyone had a failed cash out on OW? They've taken all the points but the reward statement says failed! Gonna give up on surveys for the year now i think. Was trying to get to the C/O point on IP & GTM (again) but im just getting kicked out.

mine did this saturday, took about 12 hours
to come through, thought maybe it was because it
was a weekend, i'd give it until tomorrow and then
send them an email

:flower:

mine did this saturday, took about 12 hours
to come through, thought maybe it was because it
was a weekend, i'd give it until tomorrow and then
send them an email

:flower:

Ive already emailed just to check, they usually come through within mins and never had the status as 'failed' before. Will email again tomorrow if they havent sorted it. Thanks x

got an error message on a survey on Mysurvey after subitting. messaged them, well at least they had the decency to reply i'll give them that but all they said was sometimes you dont meet the critera. yes i am aware of that however i'd completed and submitted the survey GRR!

almost at £5 on mysurvey and £10 on VO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back