• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to all of this!

Last week I registered with yougov as someone on my facebook newsfeed mentioned it and so far so good.

Today I registered with opinion world, I've done a few surveys but they are just for an entry into a prize draw. Does anyone know when I can start building up my own points?

And can anyone recommend any other survey sites? Or similar?

I havent tried yougov yet, is it any good? I use opinon world, opinion outpost, global test market and valued opinion the most. one poll and populus are good but they take a long time to get to the min payout.

I'm new to all of this!

Last week I registered with yougov as someone on my facebook newsfeed mentioned it and so far so good.

Today I registered with opinion world, I've done a few surveys but they are just for an entry into a prize draw. Does anyone know when I can start building up my own points?

I havent tried yougov yet, is it any good? I use opinon world, opinion outpost, global test market and valued opinion the most. one poll and populus are good but they take a long time to get to the min payout.

It seems good but I've not done this before so I have nothing to compare it to. I usually get an email every day inviting me to do a survey. I get between 100 and 50 points per survey (usually 50) and when I get 5000 points I'll get a £50 voucher. Here is my "refer a friend" like (are we allowed to post them here?)

How do you get onto the surveys on opinion world where you earn points and not entries into a prize draw? I'll have a look at the others you mentioned thanks

i've cashed out £10 on OW this week
too, VO seems dead atm been stuck at
about £3.50 for weeks

:haha:

I'm new to all of this!

It seems good but I've not done this before so I have nothing to compare it to. I usually get an email every day inviting me to do a survey. I get between 100 and 50 points per survey (usually 50) and when I get 5000 points I'll get a £50 voucher. Here is my "refer a friend" like (are we allowed to post them here?)

https://yougov.co.uk/account/referral/

How do you get onto the surveys on opinion world where you earn points and not entries into a prize draw? I'll have a look at the others you mentioned thanks

You just need to do a few (think i did about 8?) then i started getting points. Not sure your allowed to put the referal link here but i think you can inbox people with it if they ask x

I just got these to trial..i thought they would send one or two pods - got a full 30 wash pack which are 10 pounds at waitrose. :happydance:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71wygaxk3JL._SL1500_.jpg

oooh nice!

i'm still doing the shampoo and conditioner
one for the moment

:thumbup:

I'm new to all of this!

https://yougov.co.uk/account/referral/

You just need to do a few (think i did about 8?) then i started getting points. Not sure your allowed to put the referal link here but i think you can inbox people with it if they ask x

Ok thanks, I'll keep going with them. Ok I'll take the link off x

I just got these to trial..i thought they would send one or two pods - got a full 30 wash pack which are 10 pounds at waitrose. :happydance:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71wygaxk3JL._SL1500_.jpg

lucky!!

Ive been lucky with VO, get one a day. At £27 whatever pence ATM.

Oh yeah, being offered them isn't a problem, its staying in the buggers lol xx

Tell fibs! I get screened out like 1 in 7 surveys with them, and that's mostly the "consumer" surveys asking what you've eaten/drank/bought because then it is really a lucky dip.

I might be able to get a free £10 Toluna voucher. I received the card yesterday via post but it still says it's processing on the site. So once the 8 week mark is up I think I might put in a 'complaint' and say I haven't received it :thumbup: ;)

I shouldn't have complained about FB selling so much have sold over £100 this weekend with still two big ticket items potentially going (probably another £100)..:happydance: that's already paid for Sam's christmas plus I have loads quality clothing/shoes to sell on ebay yet. :happydance:

Ive had mostly useful stuff to test really. First was cereal (bit manky), then deodorant and toothpaste, milk (never got the survey through for it though!) and babywipes. Ive been accepted for nappies, although thats been a while and i havent had them yet :shrug: , dog food - i dont even have a dog :wacko: and hair care products too but still waiting for all/any of them to come through.

with OO is it just paypal payments?

nvm seen the amazon banner
at the bottom

:dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads