Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am beyond pissed off with GTM.

They are still dragging their heels about my 500 point payout.

As it was a 2 part thing. You install some software which looks at what sites you visit and it gives you 100 points. I installed it as I was getting a new laptop and I haven't even used the laptop it's on as I am skipping it! They paid out the 100 points.

Then 2nd part was the survey I spent 3 hours doing and nothing!

Then yesterday with the same survey number from the first 1 I was awarded 20 points for still having the software on my laptop installed. If you leave it on you get rewarded.

Yet they just keep replying saying you got your 100 points!! grr. They know exactly which survey it is as the survey numbers are the same! they are just being awkward about it!! :(

I feel like stopping replying but then 500 points is like £15! uhh xx

Got a large bottle of washing gel through the post earlier! completely forgot about that! lol

I still have 70% of DD's to buy but OH is hoping to get most out of this months wages. I have £20 left in OW, £10 gift card, £10 pending gift card and £15 on mysurvey but it's all meh. Populus is £12 away so that's definitely not going to be for this Christmas. I thought I'd be able to keep up and prepare for next year.

i finally got the 3.50 for the food diary!
waiting for 500 odd points on mysurvey from a beauty diary too

Does anyone get random amounts of points from toluna? Ive had 693, 2293, 906, 906 and 746. Seems random because i never see a survey worth random amounts like that?

I got porridge yesterday and have dog food and chocolate bars on their way :rofl: *whispers* I don't have a dog....

Does anyone get random amounts of points from toluna? Ive had 693, 2293, 906, 906 and 746. Seems random because i never see a survey worth random amounts like that?

The market researchers can pay anything up to the stated points.

I got porridge yesterday and have dog food and chocolate bars on their way :rofl: *whispers* I don't have a dog....

Is it special K porridge? I'm due that this week, it looked pretty good in the picture.

Cashed out £40 on my GTM account. Wanted to build it up more but keep getting kicked off every survey so doubt I'll get much more before Christmas now! So I'll use it for the last few bits I want :) x

Ive got £50 cheque coming fro Populous and I have 1200 points on pinecone research

Im supposed to have dog food too, i dont jave a dog either! lol. IF they arrive i'll give them to my nan though and she can use it for her dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back