Not open for further replies.
i've had £10 VO, £8 OW and a £4
refund so far this week

:happydance:

also got a 350ml kikkoman onion dressing
in the post this morning to test

:thumbup:

Just cashed out £15 on VO!
And 2 of my GTM accounts have enough to cash £30 out on. Saving them up a little more though to about £40-£45 :)

Got an invite last night for first week in December to log on yougov for 4 hours (doing what I don't know yet) but it will pay out £40 in Amazon vouchers!

Ahh very happy with myself :) This will be Christmas done very soon! xx

£10 an hour is quite impressive
i'm curious what its for now lol

:happydance:

I know I'm curious to see what it is! It did say but I obviously wasn't paying attention lol

Just done a survey on GTM and they are sending me out dog food to try
I don't have a dog. Oops lol x

stick it in the supermarket pet food collection
and say it was thoroughly enjoyed

:haha:

Good plan. I will do!
Haha I'm good at fibbing so the after survey will be fine! haha x

Anyone had a problem with OW? Cashed out last night it's showing as a success but I haven't had an email through with my code!

OW just kicked me out at survey i completed because i said the wording was difficult to understand! Id still completed it!! Annoying!

I've had a couple like that recently kick me out when I've completed it

GTM have replied and won't give me the points as I don't know the survey number now!! grr

If they had replied in the time frame they should of I would of probably still had the survey email in my inbox.

Not very happy about losing 500 points and wasting 3 hours of my time. Considering I managed to provide the first survey number as it was a 2 part one, but that's not good enough apparantly.

:( x

I know. I'm really miffed off but it seems there's nothing I can do. I did reply saying similar to what I said above but I doubt they will do anything.

Lesson learned huh :( x

that's awful i doubt they have many 500 point
surveys, i bet they know exactly which one it is

:nope:

Exactly I'm really bad for not making a note of survey numbers especially when its a big payout I really should write them down! I'm waiting on 500 points for OW and have no idea what survey it was lol

I know. I bet they do know which survey it is and they are being awkward :(

For any big paying ones now I am gonna keep the survey numbers! I am not too bothered about 35-40 ones but 500 is a lot.

Grr! xx

Geeez how long do toluna take to pay out on some of their surveys! I have 10 pending, the oldest being from 11th Oct!! Loong!

Geeez how long do toluna take to pay out on some of their surveys! I have 10 pending, the oldest being from 11th Oct!! Loong!

Looks like its the same amount of time they take to send vouchers out :cry:

Has anyone had to wait more than 6 weeks? Think its up on Thursday so will be chasing them.

With e-vouchers, I had to wait 5 weeks. With a physical gift card it came through the door before it was processed, and was delivered within 6 weeks. 8-10 weeks is their time scale x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"