Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geeez how long do toluna take to pay out on some of their surveys! I have 10 pending, the oldest being from 11th Oct!! Loong!

It's a nice surprise when you log in though and your points have all of a suden been boosted.

Ive still yet to cash out on there at all!! Only have 57,000. Will get 20,000 for a hair survey i am doing but it doesnt finish till dec 3rd so i prob wont get the points till around feb!!

I'd get doing the sponsored content to build up 3,000 quickly, if I was you and cash out so you receive something for Christmas. I think they have to pay out within 6 weeks of the survey ending - that's if you qualify for the points. So many times I've been "pending" and received nothing at the end.

Seriously getting annoyed with OW.
i cashed out 8.50 about 4 or 5 days ago and never received the email but its a success in my account but i dont have the code to redeem it. i've emailed 3 times and still nothing....

I'd get doing the sponsored content to build up 3,000 quickly, if I was you and cash out so you receive something for Christmas. I think they have to pay out within 6 weeks of the survey ending - that's if you qualify for the points. So many times I've been "pending" and received nothing at the end.

Ive been doing sponsored content :thumbup: I dont need it for xmas as im finished now, as long as i get it in time for DD2s bday in March! lol

Ooo and congrats xx

Ive been doing sponsored content :thumbup: I dont need it for xmas as im finished now, as long as i get it in time for DD2s bday in March! lol

Ooo and congrats xx

They bore me but adds up quickly. Oh it'll definitely be with you before then! Amazing how you're finished now though lol. Only just hit November!

Thank you!! Was an unexpected surprise lol xx

Seriously getting annoyed with OW.
i cashed out 8.50 about 4 or 5 days ago and never received the email but its a success in my account but i dont have the code to redeem it. i've emailed 3 times and still nothing....

they're usually quite good too!

What is the difference by doing the sponsored content? And are these just in your normal survey home?

What is the difference by doing the sponsored content? And are these just in your normal survey home?

They're the 15 points "polls" can easily make 600-1,000 a day from doing them. They can appear in the feed but hover over "surveys" and then click "sponsored content". Also if you comment 90 words or more on a topic you earn points from that too (maximum of 15,000 points a month) doesn't include your own.

what on earth is going on with OW????

Still haven't received my reward from a week ago although its showing a success and just redeemed today and not received it!! although also showing as a success.
and i've email OW that many times and they still haven't responded!!! im fuming!

Are your emails the same? I can only retrieve through PayPal with them as they don't accept my Amazon request due to my phone number. But it's in my PayPal account within 2 mins of redeeming it.

yep not changed a single thing! never have i had an issue like this! usually my voucher is here within a minute. absolutely no sign of it :(

Are your emails the same? I can only retrieve through PayPal with them as they don't accept my Amazon request due to my phone number. But it's in my PayPal account within 2 mins of redeeming it.

what's wrong with your phone number?

i'm trying to redeem on oh's ow and it's
doing the whole number format wrong
i've emailed but no reply

not holding out much hope atm

:dohh:

what's wrong with your phone number?

i'm trying to redeem on oh's ow and it's
doing the whole number format wrong
i've emailed but no reply

not holding out much hope atm

:dohh:

No idea :haha: I tried it in loads of different ways. I emailed them and had a reply about 4 days later telling me to keep trying then if not I'd have to send them my phone number so they could validate who I was. No reply so carried on building my points and use PP, quicker and easier.

do they need to verify anything for
a voucher? might build it up and cash
out one of those instead

:thumbup:

my paypal isn't verified either

:haha:

I'm unsure, I've never had a voucher from them. You verify your paypal via paypal itself :)

1866 points on gtm woo! Think i'm gonna save it for myself i mean all my efforts and nothing to show lol! Ive got my eye on a benefit makeup set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"